Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 49 of 95

I prioritise defending allies than attacking - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2014 - 9:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 95 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
30th Dec, 2014 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 49

Out of Character:: Twilek and Resfrix I need a perception check from you. I will then update the game.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2014 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek squints into the hole, deciding to turn his Wayfinder's light off, knowing that a goblin wouldn't need light to see.

Perception: 2 +5 = 7

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2014 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Perception check 16. I hope that is a good roll.

Resfrix will not go into the closet just yet he will see if Twilek gets it to come out. He will have sword ready.

1st Jan, 2014 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 49 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Amele looks dubious as Gorion questions her about whats under neath the house. "Nothing is under there and I don't know of any way to get under the house. Why would you need to get under the house anyway?" Amele begins to look rather angry at Ian's line of questions. "Of course I'm sure it was a goblin, what do I look like an idiot? As far as I know it's the only one, we didn't see any others! I wish the sheriff where here, he wouldn't treat me like a fool."

Salius looks and looks for a way under the house but to no avail.

As Twilek moves to remove his Wayfinder's light the goblin makes to escape. Jumping rapidly from the hole, Twilek stumbles at the sight and finds the goblin on top of him.

Out of Character:: I need Initiative rolls. Resfrix is the only one who gets to act in the surprise round.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2014 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I will not bother with the obviously upset woman. I turn to Gorion:

"Sir, I'm waiting for your instruction. What are our actions going to be?"

2nd Jan, 2014 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Twilek unwittingly responds to Ian with a shriek. "Eek! Get this goblin off me!"

He quickly cools his head and absorbs the situation.

Initiative: Nat20 +4 = 24

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2014 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 49

Gorion,

At that moment Gorion hears Twilek's shriek from inside the house. He looks at Ian and then quickly bolts inside to find a goblin on top of Twilek.

Out of Character:: Initiative: 6+1=7

Salius,

Salius hears Twilek scream and rushes in at the same time as Gorion and Ian.

Out of Character:: Initiative: 7+2=9

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2014 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

I prioritise defending allies than attacking foes. No matter the enemy I charge in a defensive position between allies in danger and enemies.

If after positioning myself in front of Twilek I only have a standard action, I do an attack with my sword while fighting defensively (-4 atk, +2 dodge AC).
If on the hand I have a full-round action available I will relentlesly attempt to strike at the foe using both weapons as a full attack action (-4,-8 on attacks)
If there are multiple enemies that can easily be considered very dangerous, I instead use full defense (+4 dodge bonus to AC)

Initiative 10+4=14

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 2nd Jan, 2014 - 9:31pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.