Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 50 of 95

*Panting* "What the -? How, what, why - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2014 - 4:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 95 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2014 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 50

Resfrix sees the goblin jump on Twilek. Not wanting to possibly hurt Twilek, Resfrix smacks it on the back of the head with a two handed blow using the pommel of his scimitar.

Out of Character: Initiative roll: 15 Attack roll: 19 Damage roll for fist I am not sure so I used a D4 with strength modifier: 5

In Character: If he does not knock it out Resfrix will try again before the goblin can bite or wound Twilek

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2014 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix is successful in hitting the goblin on the head. Gaining the feral beasts attention, it jumps out at him as Resfrix pulls back from the nicely landed blow he dealt to the blood covered creatures head. The infuriated goblin slices at Resfrix with a knife, not a commonly known dog slicer either so the blade slices neatly through the flesh on Resfrix's shin. Gorion, Salius and Ian catch a glimpse of the goblin's attack on Resfrix before they make it all the way into the room. Now surrounded, the goblin turns to find his hole again only to find Twilek in his way.

Out of Character:: Resfrix takes three points of damage and the goblin takes five points of damage. Now everyone may state their actions.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Jan, 2014 - 5:39am

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2014 - 9:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As a complete amateur I charge at the goblin ignoring the fact that we might stack up. As stated on my previous post I will try to defend allies that are in danger, and thus I stand in between Resfrix and the goblin to protect him from harm.

In case I can actually find a way to charge and attack, here are my rolls:
Attack with charge bonus: 16,+5
Total:21

Damage if hit: 1,+1
Total:2

Out of character: If I do combat wrongly escuse me for my Play By Post inexperience, I am used to describing my actions with movement irl around the table.

4th Jan, 2014 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Page 50 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

"Don't cut it unless you have to! We need to take him alive!" Gorion yells as Ian charges.

When he spots his opportunity, Gorion tries to bash the goblin with his shield in an attempt to knock it unconcious.

Out of Character:: Shield Bash attack: 14+4=18
Damage 1d4: 1+3=4

Salius,

Salius stands in the doorway to block an escape. With Salius blocking the door, and Twilek blocking the hole, the goblin is trapped in the room. As he blocks the door, Salius readies himself to tackle the goblin if he tries to escape.

Out of Character:: Tackle Maneuver if goblin tries to escape: 17+1=18

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2014 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix looks for a way to bash the goblin again if the opportunity presents itself. IF he gets the chance Resfrix will attack again with fists and sword pommel. Attack: 13 Damage 4

5th Jan, 2014 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Twilek stands ready over the hole, maneuvering to prevent it escaping past him. He thinks his allies have the fight in the bag, and he can't use his whip at the short distance.

Full defense +4 AC and CMD

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2014 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 50

Ian's hasty attempt to run and attack the goblin fails miserably. There was no room for his rookie charge within the room and stumbles as he tries to get past Alergast's body. Definitely showing his inexperience in a real fight, Ian recovers just as the rabid little monster see's an opening in the ranks and makes a run for it.

Resfrix misses at that moment the goblin makes to flee. Gorion however is quick with his reaction and shield bashes the goblin knocking it unconscious.

As adrenaline races through the group their senses on high alert, they take in the scene. Alergast covered with a brown blanket too small to cover the entirety of the body. The goblin in a small heap on the floor, bloody at the head. The poor child's small dog lying in a pool of it's own blood. The massacre is appalling, the smell from the goblin alone is enough to make most gag and have to fight their reflexes to release the bile that is accumulating in the pit of their stomachs.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2014 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

*Panting* "What the -? How, what, why is a goblin in or under a house or how did noone notice it was in here? And even the dog... What do we do? Mr. Gorion? What do we say to the housewife?"

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.