Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 51 of 95

Gorion, Gorion ties up the unconcious goblin - Page 51 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jan, 2014 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 95 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
7th Jan, 2014 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 51

Twilek rests an arm on Ian's shoulder, "Oh, but they did notice. The dog had been barking and nobody believed the child.

"I think we should call the sheriff and have him clean up here. Does anyone have rope? I left most of my things at home, guess I'll hold onto my satchel while in town. Let's tie him up and wait for him to wake up. I can jump down the hole."

Twilek takes a closer look down the hole lowering his Wayfinder and arm into it.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2014 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

"Perhaps Twilek should be the one to tell Amele about her husband, since he is well known in town. I do not have any rope either, perhaps we could find something laying around here that we could use for now."

Gorion looks around the room for anything that could be used to tie up the goblin.

Out of Character:: Perception check: 18+1=19

Salius,

"No rope here either, I'll look around the other rooms for some."

Salius looks around the house for a length of rope.

Out of Character:: Perception check: 10+2=12

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2014 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Umm.. Mr. Gorion, I thought you noticed my 50 feet rope that I have around my shoulder-to-waist. *smiles as he hands him the rope*. You can tie him up good and have a bit left as well, but I think he took quite a beating and I'm guessing there's no need to further torture the creature. But please try and make the most out of this discovery. See if you can find out what is the reason the goblins ever attacked. They are normally fine with eating our trash and stealing our supplies. War isn't in their nature, is it?"

I look at Resfrix and then approach him with a worried look:

"I think you're hurt. Are you alright? Can I have a look? I might be able to help *smiles*"

8th Jan, 2014 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 51 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek remembers that the sheriff is on his way to Magnimar, but a thought occurs to him that perhaps Resfrix should go to seek the aid of Father Zantus to help comfort Amele and her family.

Ian passes Gorion his rope and Gorion makes quick work of tying up the goblin.

Resfrix looks to Ian, "I have the ability to heal myself by the good graces of Sarenrae I will be fine."

It looks to everyone present that the clean up of this mess is entirely on their shoulders.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2014 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I open the windows so that fresh air can come in and then cover the dead bodies neatly with clean sheets, after I gracefully place them on the bed.

After that I just stand next to the window as I am obviously shocked by the events but forcing myself to act as if nothing happened. I'm both courageous and sensitive.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2014 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Resfrix will heal himself with a heal light wounds spell. Resfrix will excuse himself from the room and head to the temple to tell Father Zantus of what happened and bring him back to help comfort the wife and kids. Resfrix will talk with her too and let her know that he will bless and sanctify the body in the name of Sarenrae if she so desires.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2014 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 51

Twilek cuts a length off Ian's tied rope about 25 foot long.

"Gorion could you please hold this? I'm rather light; it shouldn't be a problem as I check the hole here."

He carefully climbs down with his Wayfinder alight.

Climb: Taking 10 +6 = 16

9th Jan, 2014 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 51

Gorion,

Gorion ties up the unconcious goblin tightly, being sure to tie his feet together also. He then grabs the piece of rope that Twilek hands him and slowly lowers him into the hole. Gorion can feel Twilek moving around on the rope, and sees his light flickering from the hole.

"Well, can you see anything interesting down there?"

Salius,

Salius goes with Resfrix to talk to Amele and tell her about her husband. Salius will stay with her and the children to comfort them while Resfrix fetches Father Zantus.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.