Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 52 of 95

Out of Character: I'm still waiting - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jan, 2014 - 12:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 95 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2014 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 52

I look outside the open window to check if the noise has a attracted any of the populace.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2014 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek is lowered into the hole in the floor. His Wayfinder lighting his way. It's not as deep as it had appeared initially, it's only about three feet deep. Twilek see's the remains of rodents that the goblin had been living off of in the dirt below. There doesn't look to be another way out. Dirt surrounds Twilek on the ground beneath the hole. It appears that the goblin had found a week spot in the floor of the closet and opened it up to accommodate a hiding place. The creature must have covered it with a piece of cloth so it wouldn't be noticeable. Nothing else is found beneath the house.

Out of Character:: Resfrix and Salius I need a diplomacy check and further details as to what is actually said to Amele. Also don't forget the children where left at the inn with Ameiko.

10th Jan, 2014 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"It was a bit of an illusion," Twilek replies. "Not magical, just a trick of the light. The hole is short, but there's a small clean up job down here."

He throws the larger pieces of carcass up out of the hole, then slowly climbs up without the rope.

"Disgusting; I need a bath or two."

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2014 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 52 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"Mr. Twilek, I want to know how the goblins managed to pass the cities defenses in the first place please, if that's known at all."

11th Jan, 2014 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Salius,

Salius breaks the news to Amele while Resfrix went for Father Zantus. He approached her with a solemn look on his face.

"We managed to capture the goblin, but...I'm afraid that it killed your husband. I wish we could have saved him, but he was already dead when we got here."

As he talks he can see the emotion and sadness welling up inside of Amele. He stretched out his hand and placed it on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Amele. We are working hard to eliminate this goblin threat, and I promise you that we will succeed."

Out of Character:: Diplomacy check: 9+4=13

Gorion,

Gorion helps Twilek and Ian dispose of the mess. The family dog was buried behind the house and marked with a smooth flat stone. The carcases that Twilek threw up from the hole were discarded over the cliff.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2014 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Resfrix will explain to father Zantus about the goblin that had been hiding in the closet and how it killed the family pet and Amele's husband. When they get back to the house Resfrix can see that Amele already knows. He walks over to her and says< "Amele I am sorry for you loss When we pulled your husband out I checked myself to see if he could be saved but alas he was beyond my power to save. I will report this matter to the sheriff so that you and your children are cared for. If you ever need anything let me know and I will do my best to help you in your needs."

Out of Character: Diplomacy check with +1 modifier: 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2014 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 52

Salius gives the bad news to Amele. Amele almost smiled when she was told about the capture of the goblin only to completely break down the next moment when the death of her husband was relayed to her. Crying hysterically and babbling incoherently she carries on.

Resfrix approaches her trying to comfort her. She appears to be unable to hear anything said to her, it seems madness has taken over her senses. Tears streaming down her face she continues to ramble, nothing she says can be deciphered as her crying makes her words unintelligible. Father Zantus takes her by the shoulders and leads her away. She doesn't fight him, but seems to be in a hysterical trance. "I will take her to the temple and care for her. I will send someone for her children. Thank you gentlemen, may Desna bless you." Father Zantus says as he leads Amele away slowly.

Out of Character:: Every one receives 100 exp.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2014 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

Out of Character: I'm still waiting for Twilek's response. I'm trying to understand what is going on, and how the goblins ever managed to pass unnoticed through the city's walls.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 11th Jan, 2014 - 12:25pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.