Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 53 of 95

Twilek says to Ian as he moves to leave. "If - Page 53 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jan, 2014 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 95 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
11th Jan, 2014 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 53

Twilek dusts himself off as he replies to Ian, "If you think this is a city, I'll have to show you Magnimar, or better yet, Absalom. The goblins came in a full scale invasion. I wasn't here, but I assume they could have swam across the Turandarok River on the East side, climbed the cliffs from North or just overwhelmed the distracted guards at the gates and bridges. Nobody noticed because the festival took their attention.

"This one must have been left behind, unnoticed. Oh, no! What if there are more?!"

He tries to gather the group for a discussion, "What if there are more goblins scattered around town? Should we raise the alarm and make people hysterical? Or shall we go door to door and check each house ourselves?"

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2014 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Salius,

Salius feels really bad for Amele and starts to second guess his choice of words as Father Zantus leads her away. He then goes to meet up with the others to discuss their next move.

Gorion,

"I don't think we should raise the alarm, perhaps just go door to door and quietly check on everyone. However, I don't believe that their are anymore stragglers or we would have heard about them by now. First, we should get this goblin to the barracks and in a cell so that he can be properly questioned when he wakes up."

12th Jan, 2014 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The group stands in the Barett house discussing what to do next. After the house has been cleaned up some acolytes appear to take care of Alergast's body. The goblin begins to stir with strangled moans his head still bleeding. A moment after the goblin goes silent once again and looses consciousness. It appears that the goblin is dying as the men continue their discussion.

Out of Character:: I don't know what actions anyone has taken, I observed only discussion about what you all might do next. So I am unsure how to update the events.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2014 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Page 53 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I perform a heal check (14+4=18) to stop the bleeding, then kindly ask for assistance from the others which I assume help me to carry the creature to the prison. I assume it would make sense if we are hustling on the way, and avoiding stopping to discuss with anyone what happened. While on the way, I say while hustling:

"I am troubled with how exactly this could have happened, but forget that. I want to make sure the people of this town can sleep safelly. We can't possibly stay passive. We should join Shalelu's actions against these little buggers!"

Out of Character:: I'm a little afraid to push the party on actions they don't yet want to perform out of common courtesy. That may slow things down slightly.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 13th Jan, 2014 - 7:16am

13th Jan, 2014 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"You know what, Ian," Twilek responds. "You're right, but also wrong. We'll report this in and the local guard can deal with it. They know this town even better than I do. But leaving is directly against Sheriff Hemlock's order, even if that puts miss Andosana or the town at risk.

"I agree with Gorion, even though it's more work for us. Let us split up and go door to door with the other guards. Meanwhile we'll throw this rat in a cell and let him fester a while and come back to interrogate in the afternoon. Sound like a plan?"

Twilek, being too short to carry the creature, can only suggest a plan and lead the way. But he lacks the prowess to actually do what he says.

14th Jan, 2014 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Gorion,

"That sounds good to me. Resfrix, could you heal the goblin when we get him to a cell? I don't want him dying on us before we question him."

With that, Gorion grabs up the goblin and carries him under his arm to the garrison. After putting him in the cell, Gorion goes to start the door to door questioning. He stops at the houses along N. Main Street, Cliff Street, Church Street, and Junkers Way.

Salius,

After seeing the goblin safely to the jail cell, Salius starts his questioning on Tower Street, then heads down S. Main Street, hitting up bent Street, Glass Street, Sand Street, and Gull Street, as well as all of the alleys along the way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2014 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 53

I sit next to the cell on a chair if there is one, otherwise I sit on the floor next to the cell, at a safe distance, if the guards there allows that of course.

14th Jan, 2014 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 53

Twilek says to Ian as he moves to leave. "If you have to hurt the creature, just make sure you don't kill it before we get back. Maybe give it the mercy of some water."

He looks for a guard to buddy up with and goes home to get his bandolier and satchel as well as Jenny, his ass. He saddles up and shouts "Hyah!" Kicking her sides like a horse to get her moving.

His selected route is south past the Turandarok River to the noble houses. Then return to town in the south corner, Hook Stree, Rum Street, Whisker Street and Brokestone Alley. He opens with a generic statement, "Don't be alarmed, we're just here to inspect for possible remnant goblin activity."

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.