Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 54 of 95

Ride: 9 +4 = 13 Thrown or not, Twilek's - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2014 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 95 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2014 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 54

As I wait I actually want to ensure the goblin is not tied (Yet behind bars), as well as let my waterskin on the inside of the cell so that it may drink a bit if it wants to. I have already performed a heal check to ensure it rejuvenates, as much as I can at least.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2014 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

The hero's take the unconscious goblin inside the garrison to a cell. The goblin remains unconscious through the journey there and doesn't seem to move after he's been put behind the thick bars of his new prison. Resfrix channels his energy, healing the goblin only enough to close the wounds to it's head and himself completely. The goblin doesn't regain consciousness, but Ian still stands guard over the little beast. Taking a chair from a few feet down the hall, Ian sets it next to the cell of the little creature they just unloaded inside.

The rest of the heroic group takes to their task of searching the houses of the people of Sandpoint. No sign of goblins is found. House upon house is searched and nothing seems out of place.

Twilek on the other hand makes to start his search as the town guard listens to every request and fulfills them without question. But his ass doesn't seem to want to move. Stubborn and ill tempered at the moment, she stands there defiantly.

Out of Character:: Goblin and Resfrix healed for 4 points of damage.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 14th Jan, 2014 - 9:31pm

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2014 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Resfrix will head back to the temple to pray at the altar to Sarenrae. He will ask for guidance in the pursuit of the goblins. HE will go over everything in his mind as to still try to figure out what they are missing. He feels they are over looking something important.

15th Jan, 2014 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Page 54 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion and Salius help the guards search the town looking for stray goblins. After they find none, they meet up back at the garrison to check on Ian and the goblin.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2014 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

If there's a guard where I'm sitting I say:

"Thank you for letting me sit here. 'You hungry? I could share something out of my supplies if you want."

Whether or not he accepts, I ask him if he took part in defending the town from the recent attack, and if he has a family that got endangered or worse.

15th Jan, 2014 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Twilek kicks the sides of his ass again. "Go! Forward! Move it! Hyah!" His cheeks flush red as he looks at the guard, who's staring at him. He then tries shaking the reins, then pulling them. Exasperated, he smacks it on the rear, and if that fails, scaring it by cracking his whip.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2014 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 54

Twilek's frustration is insurmountable. As he cracks the whip, Jenny rears back in an attempt to throw him. The guard next to Twilek tries to keep his composure. Not wanting to laugh in fear of further angering Twilek, the guard calmly walks over to Jenny and gives her a piece of an apple. Jenny takes the piece of apple and eats it greedily. The guard then takes out another piece but holds it out in front of her a few feet away, Jenny walks up happily to gorge herself on the sweet treat before her. "You're a spoiled little ass aren't you?" The humble guard says to Jenny as he pats her head. "Jenny once belonged to a very adventurous gnome." The guard says to Twilek. "She knows many commands in the language, I don't know any gnome though."

Resfrix at the alter to Sarenrae prays for guidance.

Salius and Gorion continue their search for any signs of goblin.

Ian finds no one to talk to at the garrison as most of the remaining guards are out helping with the search.

Out of Character:: Twilek I need a ride check to see if Jenny was successful at throwing you off. Sorry That I am slowing the progress of the game with Twilek's situation, but it is important that he gains the information and role-plays out the scene that has been set.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 15th Jan, 2014 - 6:44pm

16th Jan, 2014 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

Ride: 9 +4 = 13

Thrown or not, Twilek's curiosity piques. "A gnome?" Twilek asks. "A local or a foreigner? Maybe he was a Pathfinder too! As it happens, I have extensively studied Gnomish calligraphy and can speak with a heavy accent. Did he come through only recently? He must be out in Varisia somewhere..."

Twilek then tries some commands in gnome "Jenny, sit!", "Jenny, come here!".

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.