Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 56 of 95

Resfrix will leave the temple and head back - Page 56 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jan, 2014 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 95 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
19th Jan, 2014 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 56

Twilek wanders off to get a bucket of water if he can find one. On the way back he asks the jailer if the cell can be opened for Twilek to interrogate.

Once he's returned he speaks in goblin, "Do you want a drink? Too bad." He throws the water all over the goblin beginning his questioning. "How did you get into town, scum? How did you get in the building and what were you doing there?"

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2014 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

The jailer unlocks the cell at Twilek's request. A small reprieve from the smell occurs as Twilek drenches the goblin in water.

The goblin shrieks at Twilek, Twilek being the only one who can understand the goblin as he defiantly answers. "Filthy longshanks! I came in the same way as the others." The creature makes a gurgling noise in the back of his throat that can only be taken as laughter.

"The house was open, I found a place to hide when the raid went bad. I was trapped, when I tried to get out there was that dog there. But I taught that dog not to mess with me." More gurgling laughter from the goblin. The small creature mumbles as if talking to himself. "I had to eat spiders, worms and rats. Me, Gresgurt!"

Gresgurt's attention falls back on Twilek. "I slit their throats, and ate that longshank who thought it could get me." More of the disturbing goblin laughter fills the cell. "I would eat you too if your friends weren't there." Gresgurt licks his gray green lips with delight at the thought.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2014 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Mr. Twilek! Please reconsider your method of approach! This is unecessarily violent!" (Common)

Out of Character: I [kind of] stop looking at my paper and turn to face him. I look more worried and saddened than angry.

19th Jan, 2014 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 56 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

"Stay focused on your task of recording it's answers, Ian. Twilek knows what he is doing. Also, keep in mind that this little beast just killed a man and devastated a family."

Gorion looks to Twilek and the goblin in the cell,

"Ask him what clan he belongs to, and if he knows anything about the 'longshank' that organized the raid."

Salius,

Salius quietly stands next to Ian observing the interrogation. He looks down at his notes occasionaly to make sure he is getting everything.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2014 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character: I slopilly nonetheless correctly write down the context of the interrogation without specific details. It's obvious I attended no school and have thus developed a peculiar way of holding the charcoal stick, having it pass between the thumb and pointing finger and then between the two smallest fingers of my hand. The words are easily intelligable (No decipher script linguistics check required, (Laugh)).

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 20th Jan, 2014 - 12:23am

20th Jan, 2014 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Twilek gives Gorion a thumb up and calmly says in Common, "Ian. This creature is threatening me and this must be done."

He throws a punch at the goblin: 16 +1 = 17
Damage(1d2): 2 nonlethal

He grabs the creature and pins it against the wall (13+3=16 grapple if needed). Switching back to Goblin "You're in no position to threaten me in here! You aren't allowed to laugh! You are nothing! You have no blade, no weapons, no strength! I am your master in here! Answer me everything and don't even dare lie!" Twilek makes sure to check if the goblin's nails could damage him, and keeps his face away from its sharp bite and horrid breath.

Intimidate: 19 +2 = 21

"Which tribe are you in? Where is their camp? Who is your chief and where in camp is he? How many others in camp before the raid?"

He listens to the answers and switches topics. "Who was in charge of the raid? Who's been communicating between the goblin tribes? Who is the longshank in charge? What do you know of the Sihedron - that is the seven point star? How did you arrive in the camp to the south west? South west - that is to say between the direction the sun rises and to the right of it, if you don't understand, you stupid beast."

He discerns if the creature is trying to lie. Sense motive: 18 -1 = 17

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2014 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 56

I mumble discreetly:

"By Desna, if this is what adventuring is supposed to be, I probably should have stayed at the farm. I may not be as ready as I thought I am."

(I am guessing only Salius could have possibly caught any word of this.)

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2014 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 56

Resfrix will leave the temple and head back towards the guard house. HE wants to see if the goblin is awake and talking yet.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.