Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 57 of 95

"Well Resfrix," Twilek replies politely, - Page 57 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2014 - 10:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 95 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
21st Jan, 2014 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 57

Becoming thoroughly intimidated by Twileks antics as he punches Gresgurt and uses his methods to instil fear in the goblin, Gresgurt begins to take to the fetal position in defense. Humbling his attitude in an attempt at self preservation, Gresgurt tells Twilek all he knows.

"I am of the Thistletop tribe, Ripnugget is our leader.... I uh... I don't know.." Gresgurt looks to be very fearful for his life. Stumbling on his words as he seeks to answer before the angry halfling strikes him again. "I have been trapped in that hole, I don't know where they are! I don't know "¦ I really don't know."

Quivering in fear, huddled up with his hands splayed out before his face in defense. Gresgurt went from laughing at Twilek, to falling apart in fear, being unable to answer his remaining questions. "I don't know the longshanks, I don't know bout no seven pointed star...We came over the mountains over the rocks.... What you want me to say? I tell you..."

Twilek gets the feeling that the trembling goblin is telling the truth.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2014 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek takes as step back. His speech becomes more calm, but it's difficult to tell with goblin speech, "So... You don't know the longshanks personally, but you know of him. Where did he come from? Is he even a male? What did he look like?

"Also, what fighting technique does Ripnugget have? Any spells? Weapons? Armor? What makes his lair so special? Size? Traps?"

"So... You couldn't count the number of goblins in camp. Too many for your frail mind, I guess. Maybe you can tell me how many huts? Or how many chambers in the lair?"

Hearing the answers Twilek asks, "Any other details would be appreciated. Thanks for your answers."

He leaves the cell and switches to Common, to the guard, "Bring some food, please, we need to condition him to comply."
He relays the translation of the interrogation then adds, "It seems to check out, and we know more than the creature does. To the inn to make plans?"

22nd Jan, 2014 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gorion,

Gorion reviews the answers given, and thinks for a moment before speaking.

"It would seem that the goblin grunts know nothing of the one who planned the attack. I bet the leaders of the tribes know something though. I think our next move should be to visit the Thistletop tribe and try and talk to this Ripnugget. But, for now, let us return to the Rusty Dragon and discuss our next move further."

Salius,

"I agree with Gorion about talking to the tribal leaders, and we might as well start with Ripnugget. However, we can't do anything until Sherrif Hemlock returns, so I say lets have a few drinks while we wait."

If the rest of the party agrees then they will go to the Rusty Dragon and discuss this matter over a few mugs of ale.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2014 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Page 57 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I join the rest but I choose to remain silent. I order nothing to drink and I just take out a second piece of paper, on which I write something privately for about 10 minutes.

I realise that I have on experience on the matter and I act accordingly.

22nd Jan, 2014 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek is unable to discern any more information that could prove valuable to the group as Gresgurt cries and shrieks his answers of "I don't know, please don't hurt me, I don't know."

The group of hero's gather at the Rusty Dragon to discuss their next move. Just as the party begins to order dinner Gorion remembers that he is late for a date with Aneka.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2014 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Resfrix listens to the report of what the goblin stated. HE thinks more about the raid. "The goblins all appeared to come in from all directions into the village. The main camp was south of town. The goblins had to get to that main camp some how. Maybe we should look again around that mountain for a hidden cave or something that got them to that spot. Since there was no magical means found maybe we over looked something."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2014 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 57

Gorion,

As the group enters the Rusty Dragon, Gorion remembers his date with Aneka. A sudden wave of panic comes over him because he is late. Lucky for him, their date was at the Rusty Dragon. He quickly looked around the room and saw Aneka sitting alone in the corner. He turned to the group and said,

"I'm sorry, but I am going to have to sit this one out."

He then rushes over to Aneka and takes a seat at the table. He blushes and smiles as he looks across at her.

"Please forgive me for being late, it has been a very busy day. Have you been waiting long?"

Salius,

Seeing Gorion rush over to his date with Aneka made Salius think about Shalelu. He couldn't wait for her to return to town so that he could ask her on a proper date. As the group sat down, he continued to daydream about Shalelu, and completely missed the first part of the conversation. It wasn't until Amieko said his name to take his order that he snapped out of his trance.

"Uh...um....I'll uh....have a mug of ale...and whatever is on special tonight."

With his full attention now on the meeting, he listens closely to what the others are saying to try and catch up.

23rd Jan, 2014 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 57

"Well Resfrix," Twilek replies politely, "If the goblin was telling the truth, they came over rocky terrain. This would make them quite untrackable. And besides, Shalelu was nice enough to tell us where the five camps were located.

"If we were to go out and strike a village, out only option is the Birdcrunchers to the west since they're the closest. But they aren't aggressive, so there is no motivation to destroy them apart from petty revenge. And maybe information if we manage to take a few alive. I know my whip is for subduing enemies rather than flat out killing.

"I would sit here in town and protect it, but I know I'll become twitchy and have an itch for battle. So, gentlemen, should we subdue one village?"

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.