Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 58 of 95

When the Hero's arrive at the Glassworks, - Page 58 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2014 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 95 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
24th Jan, 2014 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 58

Gorion sits with Aneka. "Not long, I had been told by Ameiko that you may be a while. Something about a goblin. What happened?" Aneka replies to Gorion with a look of concern.

The rest of the heroic group discusses what they all think should be done next....

Out of Character:: Role-Play it out. I will update the game when more actions are stated after the group comes to an agreement within their discussion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2014 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix mulls it all over. "We need more information and possibly going to one of the camps is a way to get that information. Otherwise we will just be sitting here twiddling with our thumbs and not getting to the bottom of this as we have been tasked to do."

27th Jan, 2014 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The group discusses their next move but being unable to come together on a decision. They all go to there perspective residences for the evening "¦..

It is Wealday the 7th of Rova

Gorion awakes to a knock at his door. It is far too early to be anything but some sort of emergency. When he opens his door he see's a shorter woman he reckognizes as Bethana Corwin, one of Ameiko's hired help. "I apologize Sir. But I'm very worried some thing awful has happened. Ameiko "¦she didn't get up this morning to make breakfast. She has always been up to make breakfast. "¦..." Bethana pauses and looks to be fighting back tears.

"I went to check on her and she... She didn't answer. I know I shouldn't have but I got the extra key to her room and went in and she wasn't there, her bed was not slept in. I found this by her bed."

Bethana holds out a crumpled piece of parchment.

Hello Sis!

I hope this letter finds you well, and with some free time on your hands, because we've got something of a problem. It's to do with father. Seems that he might have had something to do with Sandpoints recent troubles with the goblins. I didn't want to bring the matter to the authorities because we both know he'd just weasel his way out of it. You've got some pull her in town, though if you can meet me at the Glassworks at midnight tonight, maybe we can figure out how to make sure he faces the punishment he deserves. Knock twice and then three times more and then once more at the delivery entrance and I'll let you in.

In any case, I don't have to impress upon you the delicate nature of this request. If news got out, you know these local's would assume that you and I where in on the whole thing too, don't you? I still don't understand how you can stand to stay here.

Anyway, don't tell anyone about this. There are other complications as well, ones I'd rather talk to you about tonight. Don't be late.

Tsuto

She begins to go on about her opinion and knowledge of Tsuto, Ameiko's brother, trying to relay why she thinks Ameiko is in such danger.

"Tsuto was something of a scandal when he was born 21 years ago, since he's a half-elf." Bethana sagely notes with big eyes, "Neither of Ameiko's parents are elves. It was obvious that old Lonjiku wasn't the boy's father, and his rage at the discovery of his wife's indiscretion was the talk of the town for months. Lonjiku's wife Atsuii never revealed who the father was, and it's a testament to Lonjiku's stubbornness that they remained married.

Tsuto was handed over to the Turandarok Academy to be raised outside of the Kaijitsu family, ignored by his father and forbidden visits from his mother. His older sister Ameiko visited him in secret a few times a month to keep him company, bring him some food, and promise him that someday things would get all sorted out. That all changed six years ago, when they had a terrible argument in which Tsuto struck Ameiko. I don't know what the argument was about, but whatever it was, it is what sent Ameiko away from Sandpoint for a year, during which time she made a living as an adventurer. She returned to Sandpoint five years ago to attend her mother's funeral.

Tsuto was quite public in his opinions that his father had pushed Atsuii off the cliff to her death, and during the funeral there was a confrontation. Lonjiku nearly broke Tsuto's jaw with his cane, after which Tsuto cursed him and left Sandpoint. Ameiko's tried to reestablish contact with him ever since, but was never able to track him down. I'm worried that Tsuto's up to no good. Since Sheriff Hemlock's out of town, you and your companions are the only one's I can turn to."

Bethana then begs Gorion to get his companions and head over to the Glassworks and find out what happened to Ameiko as soon as possible.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 27th Jan, 2014 - 3:24am

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2014 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 58 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I wake up and wear my regular clothes while only equipping my scabbard with my shortsword. I leave my room and expect to find breakfast. I couldn't help but overhear the conversation and I slowly approach with interest. By not having heard the entirety of the details, I ask Gorion what he thinks of this.

"I suggest we go at once! We got no time to lose! What do you think mr. Gorion?"

I will help him find the rest of the group and get them to know what's going on. As soon as that's done I'm going to direct the party to any local bakery, and purchasing something simple such as a warm loaf of bread or a small pie, or anything that can sate our morning appetite and get us going as soon as possible.

I will pickup the entirety of my gear at this point. While walking inside of town I keep both shield and sword sheathed, and I try to move in a combination of haste and pretending to be calm, as I really -really- don't want to be raising an alarm.

While on the way I say:

"Look, guys. Whatever this Tsuto guy is up to, we gotta end it fast. There are more important issues at hand that endanger the entire village. I believe we have to pass swift judgment to this criminal."

A couple of blocks before we reach the westernmost side of town I also say:

"Shouldn't we ask the help of a guard or something? I know we can make it but, you know, it's always nice to have help."

27th Jan, 2014 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek's breakfast of waffles and berries is interrupted by a knock. Lily, his mother opens the door, then calls Twilek over. "Oh! We're starting already? What's this?" He reads the letter and listens to the explanation. He quickly prepares his whip and bandolier then mounts Jenny and says in Gnomish, "Follow them!" Pointing to his allies.

After picking up Resfrix from the temple, hearing that Ian wants breakfast, Twilek scolds him, "What? You want to risk the safety of a town noble for food? And a kind-hearted one at that? I'll hear none of it! A true soldier would march empty for days! Even I had to leave half my waffle at home..." He leans in very close, and says with a threatening tone "And I take my waffles very seriously."

Twilek will also suggest to everyone that they should only keep the gear they put on quickly. He suggests leaving armor behind since it'll hamper movement and takes far too long to put on.

As they move, he adds after Ian, "I don't think Tsuto is the true enemy here. It sounded like the old man, Lonjiku, we should be looking for. Whoever we find in the building, we should subdue them instead of killing straight out. I'll trip them with my whip, then punching or pommeling them will be easier.

"It's better for less people to know, so I vote against calling the guard. They will also slow us down and probably ruin the situation."

27th Jan, 2014 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Gorion,

"This is most troubling." Said Gorion after reading the letter. "Ian, go get your gear, and I'll wake up Salius. Be sure you bring some rations and your waterskin, we don't know what lies in store for us. Meet us downstairs as soon as you are ready."

Gorion goes to Salius's room and wakes him up and shows him the letter. While Salius gathers his gear, Gorion returns to his room and puts on his armor and gathers up his things, including all of his trail rations. The three meet downstairs and set off to alert Twilek and Resfrix of the situation.

Salius,

When the full party has gathered, Salius makes a suggestion,
"Should one or two of us go keep an eye on Ameiko's father? If he had something to do with the attack then he should be under a close watch."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2014 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 58

"I am used to heavy work, mr. Twilek, but not to heavy work without food. This is very basic, and costs us about 5 minutes total!"

As said previously, I equip all my gear and go along with the rest to the Glassworks.

Despite the fact that I'd prefer to have at least a guard with us, having already ignored one of Twilek's recommendations, I don't want to seem insulting and I silently follow his suggestion about not calling a guard along.

As we approach from behind. If I see the map properly (I'm not 100% sure) I'd suggest we use the beach entrance. I would also like a description of the exterior of the building.

28th Jan, 2014 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 58

When the Hero's arrive at the Glassworks, they find the building curiously silent, but since the furnace chimney still plumes with smoke, most assume that the building was simply closed to allow Lonjiku and his workers some privacy while they worked on a big project. A quick investigation of the building perimeter reveals that curtains have been drawn over the windows and all the doors are locked.

Out of Character:: This is a crude map of the building.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 28th Jan, 2014 - 3:42am

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game (Hover)

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.