Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 60 of 95

Twilek judges the distance and becomes resolute - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2014 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 95 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
30th Jan, 2014 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 60

When Resfrix knocks on the door, a surprised Gorion quickly draws his sword and takes up a position on one side of the door. He is followed immediately by an equally surprised Salius. If the door opens to danger, then Gorion and Salius will ambush it.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2014 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

The door is unanswered as Resfrix knocks. Twilek however is successful at climbing up the building to the roof. He looks through the skylight looking into the room labeled A17. There are no trap doors into the building from the roof of the building. Ian is still unsuccessful at climbing up the building.

Looking into the skylight, Twilek see's a long furnace that burns along the southeast wall of this equally long room. Marble tables sit throughout the chamber, used to work raw glass into usable shapes, with nearby wooden tables cluttered with various tools of the trade. The building's furnace rumbles loudly, the main furnace burns at the northeast end, a large chamber that utilizes alchemically treated wood that burns with a hot blue light. The workers use this room to melt glass. As the furnace's stone pipes run to the southwest, they reach smaller and progressively cooler furnaces used to keep glassworking projects at the proper temperature; glass shatters if it's allowed to cool too quickly. This room is a gruesome display of goblin boredom. The bodies of the eight murdered staff members lie in various stages of dismemberment; the goblins have been burning legs and arms in the furnace with glee, and pouring melted glass on the remains. Lonjiku's body is propped up in a chair in the central alcove and is encased in thick runny sheets of hardened glass.

Out of Character:: No Johnathan, when you both failed the climb check and you only failed by so many points, you where not subject to damage. If you would have failed by one more point then you did, then you would have taken damage. You can attempt to climb it again. But no you can not take 20. Ian still did not take any damage. (You did not fail your climb check seriously enough to take any damage.)

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2014 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I don't understand how I wasn't able to climb this, but anyway, mr. Twilek, what do you see?"

31st Jan, 2014 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 60 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character:: Johnathan, you didn't meet the climb DC. Twilek did with a 26, a 19 didn't cover it.

31st Jan, 2014 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek recoils from the window and runs to the roof's edge, disregarding stealth. "Oh, no. Goblins! Quick! Get inside and go to the west room! Many workers are already dead! I'll drop in."

He then pulls out a dagger and attempts to break through the glass above Lonjiku.

31st Jan, 2014 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

Gorion,

Gorion immediately tries to open the door. If it is locked then he will attempt to kick the door open.

Out of Character:: kick door open: 15, 20, 22, 6, 23, 5
Damage to door?: 6, 6, 5, 4, 5, 4

I added my strength modifier to the kick and damage. I'm not sure what type of door it is, so I hope its enough to get through.

In Character:: If Gorion manages to kick the door open then he will run in with his sword and shield drawn. He will head for the west room as Twilek had instructed.

Salius,

If the door is kicked open, Salius will follow Gorion to the west room.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2014 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 60

Out of Character:: Which door are you trying to break through? There are three entrances. One goes into room A16, and one that goes into room A1, and one goes into A18.

Twilek notices that it is quite the distance to the floor of the room under the sky light, about a 20 foot drop with nothing to tie off a rope to, in order to repel down. If Twilek tries to break the thick well made glass of the sky light, I will need a strength check roll.

2nd Feb, 2014 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

Twilek judges the distance and becomes resolute in his decision. He'll jump; after all, his shield is no longer weighing him down. And imagine the stunning entrance! He uses his dagger to try and pierce the glass, that's how they were taught in Absalom.

Strength (+0): 13, 3, 5, 14, 8, 17
Damage if necessary: 3, 2, 3, 2, 1, 3

If he manages to break through, he will willingly and skilfully drop down.

Using 1st round of Archaeologist's Luck
Acrobatics: 6 +10 +1 = 17

Out of Character: I assumed the back door as the one to A16. Twilek would have suggested that one.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 2nd Feb, 2014 - 2:32pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.