Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 63 of 95

Ian knocks out the goblin that Twilek had - Page 63 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2014 - 12:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 95 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
11th Feb, 2014 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 63

Twilek takes a 5 foot step away west or south, out of reach of his target, and brings his whip down as he attempts to trip one of the goblins.

Trip CMB: 13 +3 = 16

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2014 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Salius hits the goblin with his ray of acid killing the poor beast. The goblin falls as his skin melts from his face and chokes him, keeping the goblin from taking a breath.

The goblin in front of Ian falls before Ian can make a move toward it as Gorion drops the tiny creature with a swing of his blade, his entrails fall from his gut, creating a slimy mess at Ian's feet. Ian intended to overrun the creature and charge at one of the goblins on Twilek but being that his first obstacle has been taken care of already.

Tsuto shoots once again at Twilek and misses before taking off down the stairs to the basement. One of the remaining goblins yells in his native language, "Wait, it's those longshanks that stopped the raid! Run for your lives." The remaining three goblins turn tail and make to follow Tsuto to the basement. Twilek trips one of them in the creatures attempt to run, and he is left behind as he has fallen prone. Ian swipes at the goblin as he falls, but misses his strike.

Out of Character:: Ian, I appreciate your suggestion on simpler software, I however can't afford any software at the moment.

I apologize that it is taking me so long to update the game. I am running into scenarios that I have not come across and it is taking me longer to look up the rules on such maneuvers and apply them to the game. I am still fairly new to Pathfinder myself so I want to make sure I am going about each scenario correctly. I come to find that some maneuvers don't end up applying to the scenario, but I still research the rules on such things for future purposes. Some of the players are definitely keeping me on my toes!

Two more goblins are dead. One lies prone at Twilek's and Ian's feet. The others have fled.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 11th Feb, 2014 - 7:47pm

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2014 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I was so silly to have forgotten my favored enemy bonus. I will count it from now on...

In Character: I attempt to knock the goblin in front of me unconscious while yelling at the others:

"Run and stop Tsuto from escaping, I'll catch up as soon as possible!"

Nonlethal attack with my shortsword vs the prone goblin (-4to AC): 19+3+2-4= 20 (Confirmation is: 11 total)
Damage if normal hit: 7
Damage if critical hit: 16

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2014 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 63 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix will get all those wounded in close and cast a cure light wound spell that encompasses them all. HE will go over by the door they all fled down to watch for any coming back as the rest check out the room we are in.

12th Feb, 2014 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character:: KNtoran,

You can not cast a cure light wound spell that encompasses all, you can however Channel energy to heal a group. You need to roll 1d6 to determine how many hit points are healed.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2014 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: That is right the channel of energy I was thinking of something else and that is a much higher level spell. Sorry about that. I rolled a 4 on the D6 thus I healed all for 4 points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2014 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 63

Twilek delays his move until the party, especially Resfrix, move up to the middle of the room.

"Ah," Twilek cricks his neck, "Much better, thank you Resfrix... After them!" He runs towards the door at the end of the room.

15th Feb, 2014 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 63

Ian knocks out the goblin that Twilek had tripped with a well placed blow to the head. Twilek rushes to the stairs that Tsuto and the goblins fled down after Resfrix gathered and healed the party. Gorion and Salius stay quickly at Twilek's heels. The unconscious goblin is no longer unconscious and slowly rises from the floor holding his head and mumbling miserably in goblin.

Ameiko has not been found and may already be dead, Tsuto may be getting away. What will the hero's do next? ...

Out of Character::
Resfrix,
Where in the room did you gather the party to heal them? Where you next to the unconscious goblin? Please state these things in the future. I am going to assume this time that you healed the party within reach of the goblin that Ian just knocked out for some added action for the scenario. When you Channel your energy to heal others it has a span of 30ft. If you heal the party within range of a fallen foe, then the foe is healed as well. Please be sure to remember this when posting your actions so I can decipher whether or not a foe will rise to do battle once again.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.