Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 71 of 95

Erdoshanta: When Pathfinder goes through the - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2014 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 95 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2014 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 71

Erdoshanta: Just before we reach the town, and after some time has passed, I repeat the question:

"Tell me, have you seen any other gnomes before?"

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2014 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Pathfinder finds it odd that he repeats the question. She says,

"I said before, maybe I have but not to talk with..."

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2014 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: It's a she, not a he! *smile*

In Character: With a surprised look I mumble to myself in Gnome:
"Maybe she doesn't know or understand..."

And then in Common:
"Of course! I'm getting so old I tend to forget sometimes..."

Bluff check to make that believable (You need to roll a Sense Motive check to determine whether or not Pathfinder perceives this as truth or lie)

Bluff roll: 18+4= 22 (And thus the DC for your Sense Motive is 22)

Out of Character: Unless Pathfinder talks to Erdoshanta, Erdoshanta will remain silent for the rest of the walk.

In Character: As soon as an hour is about to pass I wave goodbye to the wolf while telling it: "I will meet you here again tomorrow. You will hear my call. Don't come fed, I'll have something for you."

I then climb on Mazzranache's back, and continue down the road. As light is lost Both animal and gnome will have their senses focused on the surrounding environment.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 15th Mar, 2014 - 1:32am

15th Mar, 2014 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Page 71 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Pathfinder and Erdoshanta make their way to Sandpoint, It is full dark by the time they reach the gates.

Out of Character:: You can finish role-playing out any conversation on the road to Sandpoint. Please follow up with your actions as you actually reach Sandpoint.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 16th Mar, 2014 - 2:56am

15th Mar, 2014 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character: Sorry its confusing because your avatar is male.

At the gates of Sandpoint Pathfinder carefully observes those that might be guarding. To enter she will claim her willingness to help the city against the goblin attacks and thus she has come to offer her services.

16th Mar, 2014 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

The guard nods his approval at Pathfinder's statement and directs her to lodgings at the Rusty Dragon.

Pathfinder is greeted by an older woman with kind eyes. "Well met, I am Bethana Corwin. A room will cost you 3 gold per night or 15 gold for a week."

Out of Character:: I assume that Erdoshanta follows suit and decides to gain accommodations there as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2014 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 71

"Well thank you Bethana Corwin, a room is what I need now, will I get a meal with that?"

She gives Bethana Corwin the 3 gps and awaits for her to show her the way. After refreshing she will see what gossip is taking place at the tavern of this place.

Out of Character: I subtracted the gold.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2014 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

Erdoshanta: When Pathfinder goes through the gate I tell her:

"Meet me again here tomorrow morning if you wish to have my assistance. I shall take shelter in the woods where I am most at home."

Survival check to both find shelter and food for the night for me and Mazzranache (DC: 12) 11+10=21

I gaze at the stars and let the sleep take me. What could tomorrow bring?

In the morning I wash myself by taking a bad in mud. (Yes I know it sounds strange but it's actually efficient, provided the mud is just dirt and water. The dirt sticks to any filth and then the water washes both away.)

After this I meditate for an hour and prepare my spells.

Orisons: Detect Magic, Create Water, [empty spell slot]
1st: Call Animal, Cure Light Wounds

I also use my at-will Speak with animals to talk to any small critter such as a bird to say:

"Go near the gate of the town. Wait for anyone to say this word that sounds like this: "Erdoshanta". That's my name. If you hear it come back to me and let me know.

Wild Empathy check (DC20) 16+5=21

Finding food for the morning:
Survival (DC12) 3+10=13

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.