Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 73 of 95

Pathfinder grins at all the commotion. She - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2014 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 95 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
19th Mar, 2014 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 73

Pathfinder is happy about her meals being catered for, its been a long time since she had a nice hot meal. Seeing no one interesting enough to talk with she retires to her room. She uses whatever is in the room, like a chair, to prop the door so no one can burst in while she sleeps. She then dreams of goblin kills and the words of the strange gnome she met earlier in the day.

In the morning as soon as she arises she will refresh herself and attend breakfast trying to be close to whatever talk is available. At some poinjt she has an odd thought... what do gnomes eat for breakfast?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2014 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Ian: As I walk into the common room of the inn I notice the new girl and approach.

(What you see is a young man that's equipped in adventuring gear, a shield on his back and a sword unsheathed, but not wielded offensively, as well as a bow on his back.)

"Good morning to you fellow traveler! First time here in Sandpoint? Looking for adventure?"

I order breakfast. If the half-elf I'm talking to hasn't ordered yet I offer to pay for hers, in an act of welcoming.

Erdoshanta: The actions I'm taking as Erdoshanta remain unchanged, they are mentioned in a previous post!

19th Mar, 2014 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I just realized you are playing two characters! That's totally confusing specially since you have one avatar.

A bit unsure of the stranger Pathfinder replies, "Why yes, I am new, and you are...?"

19th Mar, 2014 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 73 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"Ian!" Shouts Twilek from the doorway, coincidentally finding the right moment to call for his ally. Having only had a small breakfast at his house, he motions for the serving lady to bring a plate to the table.

He is a halfling, but tall and well-built for his size, 3'3" And his brown hair is parted in the center. His brown eyes and worn face show both youth and maturity. He is dressed in leather armor over a worn white shirt and brown trousers. Across his chest is slung a bandolier, and a satchel rests at his side. A coiled whip is attached to his belt.

He walks up and puts down a bottle of a metallic powder on the table. "This is the blanch. Cold iron. I have a dagger ready already but I don't think it will compare to your strength."

He looks a the half-elf he'd never seen before, looks questioningly at Ian, then back to the half-elf looking her up and down, searching for all details.

"Ian," He says, lowering his voice. "Do you really have the time for this? And the energy and sleep to spare? Don't you think that the task is too urgent and you should stop thinking about your own desires?"

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2014 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character: You cracked me up buddy (Laugh)!

In Character: As Twilek says that I open my eyes widely and say:

"Mr. Twilek! This isn't what it looks like! She's new in town and probably looking for adventure. We could use an able hand couldn't we?"

Silent mumble with hand over mouth to prevent the Half-elf from overhearing, to Twilek:

"You decide if you want to trust her or not. Mr. Twilek I have faith in your judgement. You decide if you want to tell her what's going on here. I don't think she looks suspicious at all!"

19th Mar, 2014 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Not amused by all this sudden chatter by a 'little man' interrupting her breakfast, Pathfinder keeps a bland face waiting on the stranger to announce who he is... But she is hoping it does not become a laughing matter or she would become upset.

She mumbles for herself only, "Finally a good meal and I have to put up with the city's adolescents".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2014 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 73

Twilek's eyes widen, "Are you talking about my height? That would be racist!"

His face then cracks into a grin, "Of course you're not! Ian is right, we do need all the help we can get, and you look very well equipped. If I may introduce myself, I am Twilek Gronleaf, an Archaeologist. I've been tasked with assisting the guard in this town while the sheriff brings reinforcements, and so has Ian here. And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" He asks with a slight bow.

Unsure of what she knows, Twilek adds "Do you know what has been happening lately? About the Swallowtail Festival, the goblin attacks and any more recent news?"

20th Mar, 2014 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

Pathfinder grins at all the commotion. She quickly thinks, I have never heard males so full of chatter before, they must be lonely but says something else,

"Indeed I am here for goblins, at least my crossbow is..." She raises her crossbow for show. She adds,

"Met a gnome on the way here and we got a couple of them. What's your plan?"

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.