Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 74 of 95

"Calm down, Ian," Twilek says. "This - Page 74 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2014 - 4:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 95 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2014 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 74

Ian pays attention to the conversation, and does not interrupt unless he is directly spoken to.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2014 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character:: I'm watching this Role-play out. When the party has made an official decision I will up date the game.

21st Mar, 2014 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"So you have heard of the attack on the town," Twilek replies. "You may have heard of the losses in the town, including my brother." He sighs deeply. "If it's goblins you want to kill, we are the right people to hang around with.

"So you saw some on the way in, that is a concern. They may be on the move, may even strike today!

"We can't just tell you our plans out in the open, come with us to the barracks."

"Also I didn't catch your name, I think it's only polite if I give you mine."

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2014 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 74 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Erdoshanta: After getting ready for the day and performing the task I mentioned earlier, I will spend my morning hours gathering herbs for my healing.

Out of Character: This is usually a Profession (Herbalism), Survival, Knowledge (Nature), Knowledge (Geography) or Heal check. I will be performing all since I don't know about your GMing style on this yet *smile* Please do tell me which one you prefer!

Profession (Herbalism): 12+4= 16
Survival: 18+10= 28
Knowledge (Nature): 4+10= 14
Knowledge (Geography): 20+6= 26
Heal: 19+8= 27

21st Mar, 2014 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Johnathan, We will go with something as simple as a perception check if you state that you are looking for herbs. Also if you are looking for a particularly hard herb to find in the area then we will use a knowledge nature check.

As soon as the party in the Rusty Dragon have come up with a decision as to what they are doing next I will update the game.

21st Mar, 2014 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

While extending her hand, "I am Pathfinder, at least that is how I wish to be known. My paths hopefully lead towards vengeance for my loved ones now departed."

Pathfinder arises after eating and says, "Where is this barracks?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2014 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 74

Ian: I gasp and say the following, in excitement:
"Pathfinder? Are you really a member of the Pathfinders? Mr. Twilek, she is a member of the Pathfinders! She must be really awesome to be a member of the association! I've been hearing tales about their adventures ever since I remember myself! You and me could probably never be that cool!..."

Out of Character: Ha(Laugh) yeah I know Icon tongue.gif

Erdoshanta: Knowledge (Nature) in order to pickup any beneficial herb and let the ones with poisonous or overall negative effects out of the gather: 10+10= 20
Perception check to gather: nat 1 -> using my 1/day reroll on a nat 1, so: 12+8= 20

22nd Mar, 2014 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 74

"Calm down, Ian," Twilek says. "This place is empty, but the society has some enemies which can hide anywhere."

He reaches into his bandolier and pulls out what looks like a high quality compass. Opening it, it is etched and embossed with wires of silver and gold and in its center is a small cavity.

"You are among allies here. No need for code names, unless you prefer it that way. Let us lead you to the barracks, and on the way you can tell us what skills you bring."

Twilek finishes his meal and leads the others to the barracks.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.