Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 76 of 95

Twilek faces Pathfinder with a puzzled expression, - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Mar, 2014 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 95 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
24th Mar, 2014 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 76

"Its not a code!" She says seriously, "Its my name but do go on, I can keep secrets well enough and I am most interested in ridding these lands of goblins".

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2014 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek taps his nose, smiles and nods, "Sure, it can be your name among us."

"Well, onto the details of our investigation so far. We noticed that after the battle, the late priest's body had been exhumed. We also found a goblin camp and a strange crude drawing of a man wearing the Sihedron, the 7 pointed star of Varisia, and leading the goblins.

"Later, we discovered that Ameiko, the innkeeper of your inn, was missing. We traced her to her father's glassworks. Inside we found Lonjiku, the father, dead and goblins had taken over! Even more horrid, Tsuto was leading them! He's rotting in a cell now, and the goblins are dead.

"His journal describes the late priests daughter, Nualia, is a half-demon who resents being exiled from the town. He was seduced by her, rallying the goblins and using her father's body as a source of power. They plan to attack the town again very soon! And unless we gather strength to stop them, the town will be overrun again, but this time by creatures worse than goblins!

"So, come with us! Come to the cave I discovered leading from the glassworks! There's an entire complex under the town and some areas that have only recently been opened! And there are goblins and monsters to kill!"

24th Mar, 2014 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

With an almost angered tone Pathfinder says, "And why is Tsuto is till living?"

As far as she was concerned the only good goblin was a dead one, it wasn't like they were going to be reformed so why keep them alive was her philosophy.

She will then agree to go with them to the cave.

24th Mar, 2014 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 76 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"He's just a misguided youth with nobody in town to turn to. Growing up a half-elf in a noble family must have been hard. Disowned by his father, only his sister to turn to. But he shouldn't have used her for his own gain.

"Also, he has the information we need. He know where each important location is. He knows Nualia's plan in detail. Let's pay him a visit after we finish talking."

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2014 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Erdoshanta: I awkwardly walk among the populace. Too many people around. And people looking at me only make it worse!

"Come on Mazzranache go a little faster. This place is making me feel weird." I say using Speak with animals.

As soon as I arrive I wait outside the building that the bird directed me to and then ask any guard or sentry or whatnot to go inside and ask if someone called for me. I also tell them my name.

Ian: Ian pays careful attention.

25th Mar, 2014 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

The guard gives Erdoshanta a puzzled look, "Ask if someone called you?" The guard then shakes his head and says, "One moment..." And enters the barracks.

A Guard knocks at the door of the room Twilek, Ian and Pathfinder are meeting in. "Excuse me Twilek Sir.... I'm sorry to interrupt you... But there's a crazy gnome outside and I'm not quite sure what I should do with her. She asked me to go inside and ask if anyone had called her.. Said her name is Endo.... Ergo...shatta ... Or shatter....uh... I can't remember. Oh and she has this huge vicious looking bird thing. What would you like me to do with her Sir?"

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 25th Mar, 2014 - 1:33am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2014 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 76

Pathfinder jumps up upon hearing this,

"Oh, she is with us please let her in."

Then realizing it was not really her place to command the guard she explains that this was the gnome she spoke of that help kill some goblins on the way here.

25th Mar, 2014 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

Twilek faces Pathfinder with a puzzled expression, then turns to the guard. "Sure, let her in then. Leave the beast tied up outside, of course."

If it was the same guard that let them in, he adds, "And please do get back to me when you've counted how many guards you can spare."

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.