Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 77 of 95

After his daily prayers Resfrix will pray - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Mar, 2014 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 95 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
25th Mar, 2014 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 77

The guard looks abashed and moves to follow Twilek's orders with a curt nod.

The guard returns to Erdoshanta and instructs her to leave her "Bird" For lack of a better word outside. He leads Erdoshanta to Twilek and his group and stands at attention as he follows up with answering Twilek's question. "Sir I do not think that we have any guards to spare. We have two posted at each of the gates and only four here to watch over the prisoners. The sheriff left us with the minimal amount to watch over the town in his absence, that is with you and the town hero's for help and guidance. Sir."

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2014 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Pathfinder waves at the gnome and says cheerfully, "Meet some more goblin slayers."

She then tells those there, "This is gnome I was talking about."

She let's the gnome do her own introduction and awaits for the time appointed to go to the cave.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2014 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:. Just a quick note. I will be active once again in the game sorry for my absence I will read and catch up.

In Character:. Resfrix will get up from his room at the temple and make his way down to the shrine of Sarenrae where he will say his daily prayers

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2014 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 77 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character: Playing two characters now makes it hard to actually play in first person. I might be using one or another depending on how I feel. I will always try to make it as clear as possible on which character is taking an action by writing their names on the beginning, and also if they are in character or not by using: "..."

Ian: He looks puzzled and daunted by the weird and unusual gnome. He doesn't speak.

Erdoshanta: Awkward between a lot of people, she walks inside slowly and says in a questioning tone:

"Was I summoned here for a serious reason? I don't like walking amongst so many. I tend to get very judging looks on me."

About Erdoshanta: rolleyes.gif
She doesn't like attention and that's obvious. For those who didn't get to meet her before I will once more say that she is a bleachling, a kind of gnome that should have died through the effect of bleaching (Some sort of condition that applies to gnomes that do not travel, and causes them to start losing their color and energetic temperament due to boredom), but has instead mysteriously survived the terrible affliction and attains a strong connection with nature.

Her voice and attitude are likewise stone-cold and distant. Her hair is snow-white and her skin is pale, unaffected by the sun.

Rather off topic, but...
Welcome back KNtoran!
Icon, I am working on an idea for a character for your campaign but I need some free time to prepare it. It will be a LE Human (Ronin) Samurai from Minkai, and the City of Kasai...

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 26th Mar, 2014 - 1:29am

26th Mar, 2014 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek approaches the gnome, taller by a foot and proud of it. "Greetings, I am Twilek Gronleaf, apparently the goblin slayer. Not a bad title, actually.

"Come in, come in. Take a seat, you don't look too well. I've seen gnomes in administration jobs with more colour than you. Some water? Tea?."

Out of Character: Oh my, that sounds so racist sad.gif
Good to have you back, KNtoran. Twilek was actually planning to head to the temple anyway after this.

Rather off topic, but...
Replied in my Characters topic.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 26th Mar, 2014 - 5:50am

26th Mar, 2014 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Pathfinder responds to Erdoshanta's question, "Well of course, killing goblins is serious enough, don't you think?" She listens to the conversation taken place not really adding anything else and waiting for the next move.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2014 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 77

Ian: Ian doesn't talk and keeps on looking at the gnome with eyes wide open.

Erdoshanta: "I don't need your "Kind words" Half-man. I'm just fine as is... The goblins attacked Sandpoint in an unnaturally coordinated way. And evil can be felt in the wind of the hinterlands. The underground dwelling creatures speak of evil stirring under our feet. This calls for immediate action and if you have a course of action I'm here to give you the gift of the wild. But nothing more than that."

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2014 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

After his daily prayers Resfrix will pray for his spells
Spells for day,
0 level: create water, detect magic, purify food ans drink
1level: bless, cure light wounds, comprehend languages

Resfrix will then head to the inn to see what is new in our investigations.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.