Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 78 of 95

Ian: As Erdoshanta leaves he asks: "Doesn't - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Mar, 2014 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 95 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
26th Mar, 2014 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 78

As the party talks amongst them selves there is another knock at the door. Resfrix appears to join the group.

Out of Character:: ALL, please give a description of your self as there is new characters joining the group and some who have returned from a moment of inactivity. Glad to have you back KNtoran!

Also for the sake of moving the game along, make sure that everyone tries to read up on what has happened thus far in game, so when a character asks for information, everyone will be up to date.

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek states blankly at Erdoshanta, surprised, confused and uneasy. He replies slowly as though in a haze, "I am offering more than just words. You're offering us the gift of the wild? What do you mean? Are you some kind of druid? And I will have you know the correct term is halfling, not half-man. Saying that makes you sound like a bigot."

He continues to stare, then jumps in shock at the knock.

"Ah, Resfrix! Good of you to join us! Did you find anybody at the temple that would be willing to help us against demons? Any knowledge about demons, or about Nualia or her late father?"

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 27th Mar, 2014 - 2:26pm

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2014 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Erdoshanta: "When it comes to what I sound like, I couldn't care less. What I truly am though shouldn't be a problem for you. I realize my appearance and attitude may concern you, but I am only here to help you restore tranquility in Varisia."

Ian: "I'm sorry for interrupting, but I want to know what our course of action will actually be. I don't care who you are, what you look or sound like. As long as you come in peace I don't see why we need to delay our plans!"

Ian is a teenager who carries a lot of adventuring gear on his back and usually wears his hoodie. He carries a sword, a shield, a bow and a couple of daggers and is wearing light armor. He seems eager and excited most of the time. And he tends to make all sorts of minor mistakes. Anyone who's met or heard of him before knows he has the local reputation of being kind hearted, and that he's been raised in the Hinterlands as a corn and wheat farmer.

Erdoshanta's description can be found in one of my last posts.

27th Mar, 2014 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 78 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek frowns. "Very well! We will go into the caverns below the glassworks, and enter the caves through the broken wall. Weapons ready the whole time in the cave. We will go to the exit by the shore first, to see if any goblins remain. Then we take the other tunnel, through the bricked up section and face creatures nobody should ever see. I will provide light from my Wayfinder and can stand third in line, ready to disarm or trip whatever we face.

"I'm afraid I don't have a better plan than that. Ian, did you ally the cold-iron blanch to your old sword, or another spare you might have?"

Out of Character: I just got the idea to buy a scroll of Summon Monster 1. That would come in handy.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix listens to the plan and adds his thought, " If we explore the caves below the glassworks we will need to make sure we have someone to keep a eye on our backs in case someone tries to sneak up on us after we pass the old bricked up area. Making sure there is no more goblins down there is a must to help keep any from using this entrance again as a way into the town unseen. As far as demons and devils I will use the blessings from Sarenrae to assist us in dealing with them."

Out of Character:: Resfrix is a half elf who is about average height and size. He speaks softly and carries himself with confidence.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2014 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Erdoshanta: Erdoshanta seems shocked as she hears Twilek's words and says: "Cold Iron?!"

Ian: "Yes, we need cold iron to to bypass a demon's profane defenses. And no, we're not after any fey!"

Ian pulls out one of daggers and the cold iron dust or whatever this is and holds them both as he asks:

"Mr. Twilek, I'm not sure how to go through this process. Never done, seen or heard about it before. Can you please show me?"

Erdoshanta: "Hmm... I sure hope you lot know what you're doing. Unless there's more plan making to do. I'll be outside waiting. I'm ready as I am."

If she's stopped Erdoshanta will stay for as long as necessary then walk out. If not she will walk out, retrieve Mazzranache her animal companion and talk to it using speak with animals:

"We're following some city dwellers in some sort of underground tunnel system. I want you to be brave and obedient, Mazzranache. I'm saying this cause I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

She then gives it a slight peck on his forehead, between his eyes, pet him a bit, and then mount up and waiting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2014 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 78

"My apologies," Twilek says. "I didn't realise it was a taboo among gnomes. I could swear that I have seen them during Pathfinder Society training using them normally.

"Ian, don't you have a larger secondary weapon? I had do it on my daggers, since I carry no other metal weapon." He draws his dagger as an example; it looks covered in a powdery sheen that could easily be scratched off. "But surely you have a blade that can actually cause some decent pain. It's a simple process, you pour the powder over any fire, directly onto the blade. I was surprised by how fast it was! I took about 10 seconds, but it could easily take just 5 or 6 seconds if you concentrate."

"Resfrix, if you are concerned about the rear, you should don armor and stand at the back. Would you agree? I do hope the goddess of the sun will shine underground."

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2014 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

Ian: As Erdoshanta leaves he asks:

"Doesn't it wear off? Wouldn't it be a waste if I were to apply it on my main weapon?"

If it doesnt wear off so easily he will apply it on his shortsword, else on a dagger.

While applying the material he says this to Twilek:

"Mr. Twilek I don't like this "Gnome". She really freaks me out. Plus, did you see how she reacted when we said cold iron? Now she's too unnatural to be a fey, and I'm worried for the worst. I know we need all the help we can get but... This..."

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 28th Mar, 2014 - 2:13pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.