Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 80 of 95

The party comes to an opening in the tunnel - Page 80 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2014 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 95 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
17th Apr, 2014 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 80

Twilek fingers through his coin pouch, looking up defeated and embarrassed. "I'll be just a second!" He heads out to find his wagon, still parked at home.

He rifles through the chest in there, finding Tsuto's coin pouch, and admiring its contents. He drives his horses and Jenny up to the shop. Taking a bunch of platinum he asks for 2 scrolls; a Summon Monster 1 and also 2. Surely they will all agree this is not a waste of funds.

Out of Character: I've decided that Twilek would be the one to carry the party's entire inventory, but also keep a record of its contents. There are a few items there that Twilek will appraise later. I will also propose a communal inventory, with the option of voting to split it between the party every level or maybe an in-game month.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2014 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek finds the funds to buy both scrolls and Nisk Tander throws in two more blanches of cold iron, with a wink. Twilek is a town hero now to Nisk and he wants Twilek to have any advantage.

The gathering at the Glassworks building is an odd sight indeed as the towns new hero's and new found companions meet up to help each other battle what ever may await them in the cave.

Out of Character:: If anyone has any other business to handle before meeting at the cave, then please state so, and I will address it before continuing.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 18th Apr, 2014 - 4:19am

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game (Hover)

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2014 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Resfrix is ready to go. He will ask that the iron flakes be added to his mace and scimitar.

19th Apr, 2014 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Page 80 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"Here you go, Resfrix. They're only good for one strike though. Let me light you a fire." Twilek ignites a furnace in the glassworks for Resfrix to apply the blanch to his weapons.

He leads up to the crack in the wall, with shield in one hand and whip in the other. His Wayfinder hangs off his bandolier, providing light.

20th Apr, 2014 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character::
I need a marching order into the cave, I would also like perceptions rolls please.

21st Apr, 2014 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Twilek will happily go second, suggesting Ian goes first. But if needed, he can take the lead.

Perception: 4 +5 = 9

He is not taking care to sneak, since the light will give his position away anyway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2014 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 80

Out of Character: Perception checks with the +5 added 14, 11, 19, 22, 18

In Character: Resfrix states he will take the lead or take the third spot so that any with range weapons can be ready for what ever we find.

25th Apr, 2014 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 80

The party comes to an opening in the tunnel on the right leading into a cave.

Out of Character::What are your actions and assuming all are present, the marching order of all? I think that all players should vote on a party leader to make decisions for the party when all are not present. Preferably whom ever is most active.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 25th Apr, 2014 - 12:58am

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.