Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 81 of 95

Out of Character: I got a 1. In Character: - Page 81 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Apr, 2014 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 95 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
25th Apr, 2014 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 81

Twilek says, "Let's continue down the tunnel to the outside and kill the goblins that might be there. Erdoshanta, could you leave your bird here to guard the entrance?"

Out of Character: I guess the order will be Resfrix, Twilek, Ian, Erdoshanta, Pathfinder. I am not reliable enough during semester to be leader. My vote would be Jonathan as soon as he gets his computer fixed.

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2014 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I really don't want to roll for the entire party, excluding Twilek so I am waiting a while longer to update the game. If posts are not made soon, I will update anyway!

27th Apr, 2014 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I kind of zoned out after waiting for so long. If things are going to be active again I guess I can manage my character again. What next do you need from me?

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2014 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Page 81 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix will turn to the right and enter the cave to see what if anything is in there.

Spot checks: 14 and 11

29th Apr, 2014 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character::Please look back over the last couple of pages to this thread, it will give you any information you may have missed. I also just asked the party for Perception rolls. I would also like the party to vote on a party leader so that when others are unable to post then the party leader can make decisions for the whole party. Hopefully then the game will move along even when others are absent.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2014 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Hey everybody, here's a quick update: My computer is kaput. I won't be fixing it too soon. I am going to occasionally play from time to time.

In Character:
Erdoshanta refuses to let the giant bird out. She in fact casts Call animal to call another guard to her aid. In fact, a rat!

(Thinking I won't be readily available to make actions, here is what the 2 will do smile.gif

Ian, wielding shield and sword, moves forward. Protecting and assisting others instead of getting blood on his hands. By performing the aid another action he will continuously attempt to grant allies +2 to AC or to a melee attack roll of their choice. All that Ian has to do is be adjacent to them and then make an attack roll with his shortsword. If he hits 10 he succeeds in the +2 attempt. If things get too tight he will attack normally using his sword! If things look bad he may retreat, but only if he is sure all his allies are safe or dead. If he isn't the last man standing he won't retreat.

Erdoshanta will command her animal companion into battle, but always attacks last in the group. She will maintain a posture and never engage into combat by attacking with weapons. She will just coordinate her axebeak and cast her single cure light wounds to the most wounded teammate. She will also use her knowledge in Heal to treat the wounds of any ally. If things look bad she will attempt to save a teammate by putting them on the axebeak to carry them while she runs side by side with the animal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2014 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 81

Seeing his ally wants a different way, Twilek heads down after Resfrix into the cave on the right.

Out of Character: I think whoever posts the first reply should get the first chance to roll for Ian aiding and control who gets the +2 aid bonus. It's a flat roll to get a 10.

Johnathan, if your computer is down, I will begrudgingly accept leader if I get voted for, but Pathfinder, you seem to be available most often. I wouldn't mind if you took over as soon as you feel ready.

29th Apr, 2014 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 81

Out of Character: I got a 1. sad.gif

In Character: Pathfinder follows the group wondering where they will lead her. "Finally!" She mummbles, "We are moving" She says inadvertently after a few seconds.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.