Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 13 of 95

Out of Character:: I spoke too soon! - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Oct, 2013 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 95 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
14th Oct, 2013 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 13

Gorion leaves the cathedral still puzzled as to why he is holding a net and jars with holes poked in the lid. 'I guess even divine warriors can be humbled.' He thought to himself. He started in the cathedral yard, and then expanded his bug hunt outside the north wall along the Lost Coast Road.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2013 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Trake,
Please give me 7 d20 perception rolls and 7 d6 rolls to see how many insects you catch.

KNtoran,

Please give me the same rolls and a description of where you are looking for insects.

15th Oct, 2013 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gorion hunts for bugs and looks quite silly trying to catch them with the net.

Out of Character::
Modified perception rolls: 4, 19, 3, 16, 10, 12, 2
D6 rolls: 6, 5, 1, 6, 1, 2, 4

15th Oct, 2013 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Trake,

While searching for insects you come to find an ants nest and manage to capture about 30 of the tiny invaders. You come to find a few harry looking spiders, a hand full of beetles and a couple of crickets. Gorion catches 14 other varying insects. With a couple of Jars practically overflowing with bugs you head back to Father Zantus to dispose of the creepy creatures.

Father Zantus thanks you for your efforts and smiles brightly as he carries away your catch to feed his butterflies.

When you return to your living quarters your surprised to see a basket full of differing sizes and kinds of wood chunks. Laying next to the basket is the whittling knives that you received from Samar, not where you had left them.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 15th Oct, 2013 - 4:20am

15th Oct, 2013 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion was surprised to see the wood chunks and knives laying out, and he immediately thought of the children at the orphanage. Not wanting to let them down, he goes to the orphanage and tells them the story of Iomedae's seventh act. After he is done, the children convince him to play for while, and then he returns to the cathedral.

When he gets back to his room, he immediately starts roughing out several symbols of Iomedae to pass out at the orphanage. Gorion takes a short break for dinner and a quick bath, and continues to whittle well into the night.

15th Oct, 2013 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

Trake,

Out of Character:: I would like you to roll for KNtoran's insects so I am able to update the game. I am going to start the game officially in about a week, I am giving someone time to get their character in. I would like to ask that you to try to invite KNtoran with you in game so that in the event that he does not have time to post I can assume that he is with you in your decisions and move along at a faster pace.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2013 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 13

Resfrix will head to the garbage dump to find and collect bugs for the father.

Out of Character: D20 rolls with modification: 17, 15, 6, 11, 19, and 7

D 6 rolls: 5, 5, 3, 1, 6 and 4

15th Oct, 2013 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Out of Character:: I spoke too soon!

KNtoran,

You come to find a great many bugs and various insects along the way but not much garbage as it is thrown over the cliff for disposal.

You return to Father Zantus with jars overflowing with spiders and crickets, beetles and various bugs you can not identify. He is very pleased with your efforts and shows you the mass collection of Swallowtail butterflies. Allowing you to help him in feeding them in their massive cages found in one of the wooden buildings next to the temple. The colors are astounding and beautiful seems an understatement in the description of the mass. You shake out the insects within the small door for the cages trying very hard not to let any loose.

After admiring the butterflies for a while after Father Zantus has departed you take your leave and head back to the cathedral.

You enjoy dinner and a bath this time the water being warmer and more relaxing. You depart to your room early for the evening and are unable to rest. You notice a basket on Gorions bed filled with pieces of wood with his whittling knives laying next to it. You find that you have become bored and fall asleep.

You awake early and find Gorion asleep covered in wood shavings and bits of wood and symbols and knives scattered on the floor, you do not wish to disturb him so you head down for your prayers and then to break your fast.

Trake,

You fall asleep while whittling your symbols of Iomedae.

You awake to find yourself covered in wood shavings with the whittling knives scattered on the floor.

IT is Toilday the 17th of Arodus.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 15th Oct, 2013 - 8:22pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.