European Coding Competition

European Coding Competition - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th May, 2006 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd May, 2006 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

European Coding Competition

Google is hosting the first ever coding competition in Europe. This contest will be striking similar to the same competition that has already been running for several years in other countries. Contest information and details are included within the linked article below.

Article

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2006 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Competition Coding European

Sorry bwren, for some reason I could not get this article to load. Since I am unfamiliar with coding competitions, what kind of contests are there? Does someone state what objectives need to be met and we see how fast someone can code a program to achieve it? I assume speed is of the essence in these competitions. It would be pretty boring for most people unless you are a real geek and you want to follow your idol in coding. Hey JB, have you considered entering such a contest? wink.gif

> TOPIC: European Coding Competition

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,