Sister hasn't 'given up' on accused Eaton Centre shooter

Sister Hasn' T ' Given Up' Accused - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jan, 2015 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canadian Canadian Related News
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2012 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Canadian News

A woman whose brother is accused of opening fire in a deadly shooting at Toronto's Eaton Centre says she hasn't "given up" on him, despite the charges he is facing.
Source: CBC | Toronto News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2014 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

shooter Centre Eaton accused up given hasnt Sister

Where is the source article for this? If the brother was shooting in self-defense, then I agree that the sister should not give up on him. But, if he was some crazy, mass murderer, then I would not be so supportive.

9th Jan, 2015 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Sister hasn't 'given up' on accused Eaton Centre shooter History & Civil Business Politics

Rasputin if I recall correctly it was a drive by shooting in retaliation to what another your had said to him. Can't recall if both were gang connected members.

I think the real question is who actually was pulling the trigger. The rest were guilty of abetting a criminal activity. So does he get off murder charge due to being unable to prove which in the group pulled the trigger. Minimally they all should be locked up for going there with the intent of doing harm to another human.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Sister hasn't 'given up' on accused Eaton Centre shooter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,