Nephi Rpg: Dimavo

Nephi Rpg Dimavo - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 26th May, 2006 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May, 2006 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: Dimavo

Nephi RPG Thoughts
A mini-journal of things learned...

Within this thread ONLY the player in the Nephi RPG may post about his character and what they have personally learnt as they have ventured to the Promised Land. this thread is not for discussion or to give hints about the game.

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2006 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Dimavo Rpg Nephi

Interesting game. When I first started, I didn't expect it to be so hard! Actually, at first I thought that, since it was a test, I wasn't supposed to look elsewhere for the answers. Once I realized I was supposed to be looking in the scriptures, and even doing research when necessary, I was finally able to move along!

This could be an analogy for our lives. You have to actually do some work in order to get somewhere! And of course you also learn along the way, as that is the point. I am learning some interesting new things as I find the answers to some of the questions. But right now the map quiz has got me stumped! I guess I'll have to find a better reference map.

> TOPIC: Nephi Rpg: Dimavo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,