Samsung Hybrid Hard Drive

Samsung Hybrid Hard Drive - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Apr, 2011 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd May, 2006 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Samsung Hybrid Hard Drive

Samsung Readies Hybrid Hard Drive

Drive will include flash memory, allowing for better battery life and faster boot time.
Ref. https://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,...l_wbxnws,00.asp

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2006 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Drive Hard Hybrid Samsung

This technology has been a long time coming as rom based PCs were experimented with many years ago. I feel that even these prototype drives are going to be a step behind where I feel we should be. These drives claim to offer either 128MB or 256MB of flash memory to speed the access to the drive and limit drive activity. Currently the 2GB pen drives are already available to the public thus leaving these rather small flash chips on these drives lacking. When they are able to actually get the flash content of the drive up to around 4 GB then I think we will have something worth talking about.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2011 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Samsung Hybrid Hard Drive Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Samsung eyes sale of hard-disk-drive unit

Samsung Electronics Co may be looking to sell its hard-disk-drive business for US$1.5 billion (NZ$1.89 billion), the Wall Street Journal reported. Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: Samsung Hybrid Hard Drive

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,