True And False Angels

True False Angels - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 26th May, 2010 - 4:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Jun, 2006 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

True And False Angels

2 Corinthians 11:13-14  For they are false apostles of Christ.  14  And no wonder, for Satan himself disguises himself as an angel of light. 

How do you tell a true angel from the angel of light?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2006 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Angels False True

I think an "angel of light" IS a true angel. Notice that the scripture says that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. If he is disguising himself as an angel of light, then he is doing so to fool people. It wouldn't do much good to disguise himself as something that isn't true, now would it?

As for how to distinguish, I don't know of anyplace in the Bible that addresses this issue.

2nd Jun, 2006 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

True And False Angels Revealed Bible The

As for how to distinguish, I don't know of anyplace in the Bible that addresses this issue.

That was the original question. I think it would be very important to know the true angel from the disguised one which could be Satan.

Reconcile Edited: mousetrails on 2nd Jun, 2006 - 11:47pm

23rd May, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Angels False True

To understand the angel you have to look at what it's definition is. A follower of God almighty with no questions as to his demands. Angles have laid waste to the earth in stories past. They have fallen from grace and plague the earth.

There are two kinds of angels, those that follow God's law and those that oppose it.

I have to wonder what happens with the angels who have fallen but repent. Are these angels stuck in hell forever or are they allowed a chance to redeem themselves?

Yes, Satan can disguise himself as an angel. This is one of the favored tactics of fallen ones. To disguise themselves as spirits that are friendly or beneficial just to lead you further down the wrong path.

To be able to distinguish the two, that is one great feat. It is no easy task truth be told. I would guess many very holy men have fallen prey.

I would say search your heart. If your being led down a path that seems compromised in any way, chances are your under the influence of a fallen angel.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd May, 2010 - 3:14am

24th May, 2010 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

Angels False True

mousetrails the context surrounding the scripture you"ve stated Helps us to identify the servants of those false angles/fallen angels/demons.
Few people are aware however that they could unwittingly be inviting these false angels into their lives by practices they engage in such as abuse of drugs and alcohol. The bible also warns against consulting spirit mediums

international QUOTE
"As for the soul who turns himself to the spirit mediums and the professional foretellers of events so as to have immoral intercourse with them, I shall certainly set my face against that soul and cut him off from among his people.- Leviticus 20:6

Do not lessen to the servants of the false angels that would persuade you to engage in these things as if they were harmless recreation, there endeavor is to lead you to their masters, the false angels themselves.

Post Date: 26th May, 2010 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

True And False Angels

Name: JC

Comments: Nighthawk got it right. The keyword is "disguise" and its real difficult to disguise TRUE light of God.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: True And False Angels

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,