Honor

Honor - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Sep, 2006 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2006 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Honor

Honor

View the attached picture below and see if you agree.

Image owner embedded

Honor
Honor (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2006 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Honor

Well, at least the enemies of the US think this way. I can think of more than a few politicians who do, also.

9th Jun, 2006 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Honor Health & Special Psychology

Yes, gone are the days when war was honorable and armies met each other face to face to engage in battle. Now, war is waged through terrorism and honor is just a five-letter word for those who die serving their country.

8th Jul, 2006 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Honor

Honor is lost these days, like malealexander said it's just a five letter word anymore. I know some people still strive for honor, I know I do at least. Honor to me is a set of rules that people believe in and uphold with every bit of confidence that the other will have as well.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2006 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Honor
A Friend

Honor

Honor in battle does not exist today. However, honor does exist in other aspects of life. Honor is what is left when I refuse to let anyone but my self take responsibility for what I have done. Honor remains when I will not disrespect my wife or mother even when they aren't around. Honor is why I have respect, loyalty, and protect my family even if it would require my death. Honor is the sense of ones own personhood, my own manhood, that I put on the line to do what I believe is right no matter what the cost. Honor will not let me bow to the whims of anyone tyranny, nor stand for the reduction of freedom or liberty for the sake of my childrens future. Honor exists today, but in different form. The days of chivalry are long gone, but honor still remains.

5th Aug, 2006 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Honor

I believe konquererz is right to a point. Yes there is still honor today and I believe there is chivalry as well it just doesn't get noticed. Honor is shown daily in different ways like what was said but chivalry is as well. Honor and chivalry are hand and hand together, because chivalry is a sense of honor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2006 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Honor

In the world we live today, I see very few instances of truly honor. Honor for me as Kon put it so good, is a deep respect and loyalty towards yourself and mankind.

> TOPIC: Honor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,