Change

Change - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th May, 2008 - 10:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2006 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Change

Change

View the attached picture below and see if you agree.

Image owner embedded

Change
Change (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2006 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Change

This isn't really the saying for this picture, is it? If so, this should probably be in the Jokes board. Of course I don't agree with this.

13th Jun, 2006 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Change Health & Special Psychology

I'm not sure I understand the 'besides crabs' part, but I'll ignore that for now. That change is the only constant in life is true. Life is full of change, whether we want it to be, or not. Nothing stays the same forever which is a good thing, otherwise life would be quite boring.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2006 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Change
A Friend

Change

Ignoring the ridiculous crabs part, this is a fairly accurate portrayal of life. Change is the one thing you can always count on to happen. Life never stops moving and is a constant vortex of change and transition.

2nd Sep, 2006 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Change

This is true. We are in constant change. WE constantly change even though we do not realised it at times. Sometimes those changes are nothing more than evolution.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2007 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Change
A Friend

Change

I agree. To quote an old country song: "The only thing that stays the same is everyting changes."

Change is what you make it though. I see it as fun and exciting and for the most part, it is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2008 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Change
A Friend

Change

I disagree in that change isn't an aspect of life, it IS life.

think about it, scientists have measured time down to the planck (as well as length: also planck and energy: h-bar)

now think about how vastly huge the universe is and how much matter it holds (the earth being smaller than an atom in comparison to itself)

now imagine trying to catalogue and record every piece of information in the universe, including position, velocity, and any changes in the previous because of particle interactions (which are happening literally everywhere all at once)

now think about the limited range of the universe we can perceive, not just the space we can see with our limited technology, but also the wavelengths of sound and spectrum of light, temperature, pressure variance, not to mention our limited biological processing abilities that limit us even further to how much of what we can feel, we can feel at once and still separate the experiences (most men probably have a hard time with two, women, I don't really know, I'm not one)

and now add into the fact that you waste fully a third of your life sleeping

we miss so much change, that it becomes a mental exercise to realise it's still going on RIGHT IN FRONT OF US, all the time, every second, every piece of a piece of a piece of a second, we're missing change.

=And we presume ourselves masters of the planet... I scoff at the human species in all its narcistic vain glory.

Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Change
A Friend

Change Psychology Special & Health

I disagree because there are somethings that are not created or destroyed, energy for example, which means that there is always a constant amount of it in the universe and although almost everything changes there will be something that doesn't change which in turn allows for the change. If there were no constants then time would not be infinite(which it is) because given enough time everything would change so much that it cannot change anymore or more specificaly, there would be nothing left to change.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,