Which parent do you most resemble?

Which Parent Resemble - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Nov, 2004 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
23rd Apr, 2003 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Which parent do you most resemble physically and in personality? smile.gif

Physically: Definetly I look like my father a lot!. Dark hair, dark eyes, not very tall (5' 6' I am) ;D. Big brown eyes.  :)

Personality: I think it's definetly my mother for what my grandmom told me. Outspoken, friendly, sensitive and curious wink.gif

What about you? smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2003 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

resemble you parent Which

Most people think I looked like my father, but I don't know. He was a very handsome man with grey eyes, I came out like a spanish harlem gang member.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2003 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which parent do you most resemble? Health & Special Psychology

I take after my dad.  I am tall like he is.  I have much of his sense of humor, his drive and determination to make things work, easy to learn any job (or run a machine) and do that job with little error, drag racing, and working on cars.  I get my patience from my mom.  I didn't get much, if any of the looks, from my mom (just the nose).  And of course, I got my height from my dad.  But I'm not sure where I got my overall looks from.  Maybe I get my looks from the mailman.  :smile.gif  j/k  lol

5th Jul, 2003 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

I came out like a spanish harlem gang member.

LOL, nah JB, you're a cutie pie wink.gif

But I'm not sure where I got my overall looks from.  Maybe I get my looks from the mailman.    j/k  lol

Hey Mss, did I ever tell you that you're evil sometimes? ;D

18th Nov, 2003 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Physically: i've been told i look exactly like my mom...
                       (i know what youre saying...she must be really hot!! wink.gif )..lol

Personality: i take after my dad. Neither of us are confrontational..we're laid back
                   and easy going, but at the same time, we seem to put off something
                   in our mannerisms that make people know not to disrespect us
                    (we sound like mafia dont we..lol)

30th Oct, 2004 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

i know what youre saying... she must be really hot!!

I take it you are saying that in all humility?

laugh.gif, nah JB, you're a cutie pie

Thanks

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2004 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Which parent you resemble

Physically, I resemble my mother - tall, slightly dark skinned, curlish black hair.
In personality, I resemble my dad. We have the same opinion in a lot of the subjects, also - he took the exact same classes and clubs when he was my age, biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 31st Oct, 2004 - 1:31am

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2004 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which parent you resemble Psychology Special & Health

I have my father's(or at least what runs in the females on his side of the family) physique, but my mother's hair and face.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Which parent do you most resemble?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,