Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied? - Page 3 of 4

FarSeer, thank you for common sense. But I - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jul, 2006 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied?
A Friend

Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied? - Page 3

Okay, how about this wild card.

I am interested in money(that's why I know so much about the stock market).

And I am interested in political activism.

As you can imagine the two conflict, so I try to take the moderate path between all-out lassiez faire capitalism and communism.

I am sorry if the moderate path seems bitter to people.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2006 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Satisfied People Rich Why

The topic "Why are rich people never satisfied?"

This is not concerning those that inherited their wealth.

If they were easily satisfied they would have become satisfied way before they became rich.

11th Jul, 2006 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied? History & Civil Business Politics

I have a different slant on this subject. Some ( not all ) people with more money than they know what to do with have bought everything they ever wanted, gone everywhere they wanted to go, and tried everything new. They know there is nothing left to get excited about, or look forward to, so they are bored to tears.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 102 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.2%

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2006 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Satisfied People Rich Why

Then help out the world achieve the same wealth(hopefully not the same boredom rolleyes.gif), and that you can never be satisfied with.

14th Jul, 2006 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Satisfied People Rich Why

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and feed him for life. There is nothing wrong with the have nots getting off their backsides and earning their own.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 102 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.2%

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2006 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exactly. In fact if you give the havenots the fish, the havenots will feel like they are entitled to it, and leech off you.

I have nothing against helping others, I support wholeheartdly, but it's sustainable development and communal self-reliance which works the best.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2006 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Why Rich People Satisfied - Page 3

Since I work in the accounting field, I see plenty of rich folks, how they get their money, and what they do with their money. I can't see any real pattern to who does what with their money, but the main issue is that nearly every one of them works and works hard for that money - with a few exceptions for people who inherit. They tend to be greedy and grasping and bitter much more so than the folks who are working hard for their wealth - and there are exceptions there, as well, with those who inherited money that have then gone on to start businesses, etc., as Mousetrails mentioned about his wife.

"Rich people" aren't much different from "non-rich people" in my opinion. They just have more money.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Rich People Satisfied Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

FarSeer, thank you for common sense.

But I still believe that rich people(in Buffetesque style), should help out the world.

Offtopic but,
By the way, it's nice to see accounting isn't a dying field, especially how many people are in debt.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,