Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied? - Page 4 of 4

Name: Alisha Comments: Everyone, thank you - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Feb, 2009 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied? - Page 4

Name: Lisa

Comments: Being wealthy would make things easier. I wouldn't have to worry about simple things like my car breaking down and how I am going to pay for it. I do know that it is out of control when you constantly spend money on nice things to fulfill a need. If you have the finest things and you cant get any better then what is there to look forward to?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied?
A Friend

Satisfied People Rich Why

There are many reasons rich people are never happy one reason is that they dont have everything they want they expect to blow their money and still have more when they are done,second they are power hungry and have yet to understand that they are as equal as me and you.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied?
A Friend

Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied? History & Civil Business Politics

The fact that they are never satisfied comes from that old quote.

Money can not buy happiness

I do not know who first made this quote but it is true. You can buy a lot of stuff but you can not buy happiness or love. I believe that many who have money keep trying to do just that. I hope they soon find out that they can not do it.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2009 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Satisfied People Rich Why

Name: Alisha

Comments: Everyone, thank you all so much after reading this I have just received a lot of information for an essay I was doing in class on " Is money the Key to Happiness?". At first my answer was no too but for writing an essay No is not a strong answer because the arguments for yes would be stronger if you have an suggestions please send them to my email as I strongly need your help [Email Removed].

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Why Are Rich People Never Satisfied?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,