On Body Weapon

On Body Weapon - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2006 - 12:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

On Body Weapon

On Body Weapon

Some humans carry either special weapons in the guise of simple objects or actual weapons on their person for protection. What do you carry with you: mace, pen knife, gun, stick, key, pepper, other object or nothing at all?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

On Body Weapon
A Friend

Weapon Body On

I don't carry a weapon at all. I just am not afraid of getting attacked and harmed, so I don't feel the need to carry a weapon. If I were to carry a weapon, it would be a thin but long dagger that would be easily concealed yet quickly pulled out in self defense.

4th Jan, 2006 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

On Body Weapon Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I believe I carry my knowledge as the weapon. I was always instructed that defense is a matter of how fast you can recall what you have learned and put it into effect for any given situation. After that I believe my fists are the next natural object I can use. I grew up hitting concrete walls and so I know I can give the necessary, however, in this world of gun play, the best thing to do is evade any dangerous situation rather than try to be a hero.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2006 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

On Body Weapon
A Friend

Weapon Body On

I regularly carry a handgun - for the last few years I've carried a North American Arms Guardian in .32ACP as my backup weapon on duty and as my primary weapon off duty.

While I think there will be very few times in my life that I will need it (and I hope I never do), I am of the opinion that during those very few times there is nothing that can replace a loaded firearm in my hand.

Obviously, carrying a firearm (or any other weapon) is a tremendous responsibility - I think that most law-abiding citizens should have that right if they so choose. HOWEVER, they must be held accountable if their weapon is ever used. In the case of a firearm, any bullet fired is the shooter's responsibility.

22nd Jun, 2006 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Weapon Body On

I usually carry a pocket knife on me nothing real big. I would use my natural abilities unless they used a weapon then I would take out my knife or run.

22nd Jun, 2006 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

On Body Weapon

One risk of carrying a knife with you is two things:

1. Knives can only draw blood and thus makes you look like an aggressor
2. Knives makes attackers more determined to kill you or use it against you because they know the potential danger.

Of course in this day and age most criminals use guns and a knife is pretty much useless, unless you can use it in surprise fashion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jun, 2006 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

On Body Weapon

I agree with you jb I was only referring to it as a last resort defense. I would rather have it and not need it and need it and not have it. For most cases I would most likely run then draw my knife.

> TOPIC: On Body Weapon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,