American Political Attitude - Page 2 of 2

I think you are right mousetrails. Its interesting - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jul, 2006 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
10th Jul, 2006 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

American Political Attitude - Page 2

I guess I need to tell you where I'm coming from politically. In 1989 I was so tired of the "News Media" that I refused to listen, or read the liberal garbage they were putting out. I remember the 60s hippies protesting everything to the point they didn't have to have a reason. Sometimes they didn't know the reason, but they were protesting! Then one day they were told, "If you want to change things, do it right. Run for office." That piece of advice has cost us, the U.S., dearly. They took that advice and they worked hard. They found lieing also helped get them in office. In the 70s, 80s and 90s they were everywhere. Congressmen, senators, and even president of the country. The truth didn't matter anymore and the news media went along with every lie. They did whatever it took to keep their power. I loved their music, but I was politically sick of them.

Then one day on a little country radio station I heard a man making political common sense. He was not perfect by any means, but he was saying aloud the thoughts that I believed. After hearing him a few times I told my wife, "Ronald Reagan's going to run for president!" The political "worm" had begun to turn. Then in the late 80s I was tired of FM music and in desperation turned to AM and found another man saying what I already thought. Now he and the conservative wanna- be's are on radio everywhere across the land.

The worm has definitely turned, but many in congress, the senate, and much to my sorrow, our president, haven't got the message. The congress and senate will not say, or vote for, or do anything that might not get them re-elected. The country can go to hell in a handbasket, but they must get re-elected! And our president? Does he even know? I can't believe his attitude on our borders and illegal immigration. When he said, "We can't just send all the illegals back home." I just groaned. Why Not?

So who am I? I am a conservative that wants the truth. I want the idiots that made the US look so bad at Abu Ghariabi prison to pay dearly, but I want the truth about all the other "atrocities" and the news media is not capable of the truth. The only thing I can rely on is that when the armed forces are embarrassed by their own the perpetrators pay dearly. Nighthawk, Konquererz, you are both right on some points. Let's see if we can concentrate on finding the truth and common ground instead of swallowing anything just because it's in print.

Reconcile Edited: mousetrails on 10th Jul, 2006 - 3:41pm

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 102 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.2%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2006 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

American Political Attitude
A Friend

Attitude Political American

I think you are right mousetrails. Its interesting that we as a country are so polarized into two camps that half the people cannot even see anything past their own views. Any thing that comes out against their political beliefs or "their guy" gets immediately put down as false or bad and they ignore the evidence. Thats due to the media propaganda that some other person or party is out to trick you. But if both sides are claiming liberal and conservative propaganda and bias, then perhaps they aren't both wrong, but they are both right!

If you really want independent news, then clear your mind of preconceived notions of how things are and watch truly unbiased news reports.

https://democracynow.org/
https://www.independent.co.uk/
https://www.indymedia.org/en/index.shtml
https://www.iwtnews.com/home

No self respecting conservative or liberal can stand these sites because they report the news in the most unbiased way possible. Those who read with open mind to real evidence and real corruption in government are no longer liberals or conservatives, democrats or republicans, they are true independents, forming opinions off real investigative evidence, shown to you, not main stream media propaganda.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: American Political Attitude

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,