Jewelry Making And Beading

Jewelry Making Beading - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2012 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Apr, 2012 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

I've recently fallen in love with making jewelry and specifically bead work and bead weaving. It's the first time in a long time that I have had a passion for anything! And the first time in years that I have done anything creative. It's wonderful and kind of scary, because I often "lose" myself in the work and find that I've stayed up past 3 a.m. On a week night when I have to get up at 5:00! I didn't realize that there was such a subculture going on. There are tens of thousands of bead work artists and some really elite artists who bead and make other types of incredible jewelry with just a bit of wire or polymer clay or glass. I am fascinated and inspired!

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 21st Apr, 2012 - 7:15am

Jewelry Making And Beading (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2012 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Beading Making Jewelry

That's really cool. I also saw some of the work you did in the gallery I think it was earrings if I remember correctly.

23rd Apr, 2012 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Jewelry Making And Beading UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Thanks, FairMaiden. Yes, I probably did post some other pics. I'm producing so much, I think I'll have to start selling things just to recoup some of my costs!

> TOPIC: Jewelry Making And Beading

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,