What Makes Something Collectible?

What Collectible - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Sep, 2006 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2006 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

WHAT MAKES SOMETHING COLLECTIBLE?

The first collectibles - objects made by manufacturers for the express purpose of collecting - came as premiums in other products: baseball cards in packs of cigarettes or bubble gum, for example.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C3949%2C%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Collectible Something What

Something is only as important as it is to the person owning it or wanting it. If enough people want it and like it, then it becomes a collectible. If something is worthless to me, it doesn't matter how many I have, its not a collectible to me.

5th Jul, 2006 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

What Makes Something Collectible? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Like kon said anything can be a collectable as long as you like that certain thing you are collecting. Even if no one else does it's still your collectables and if someone does it will have more worth to them.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Collectible Something What

I agree that collectibles are things that have meaning to the one that owns them. It does not matter what the collectible is or how many the person has, if it means something to them, then it is a collectible.

> TOPIC: What Makes Something Collectible?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,