Your Brain Can Improvise

Your Brain Improvise - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Jul, 2006 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Doctors have their first proof that a man who was barely conscious for nearly 20 years regained speech and movement because his brain spontaneously rewired itself...
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2006 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Your Brain Can Improvise

MAN'S BRAIN REWIRED ITSELF AFTER CRASH SEVERED NERVE CONNECTIONS

Doctors have their first proof that a man who was barely conscious for nearly 20 years regained speech and movement because his brain spontaneously rewired itself by growing tiny new nerve connections to replace the ones sheared apart in a car crash.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/07/03/brain...y.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
7th Jul, 2006 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Improvise Brain Your

Wonderful news for him and his family.

It makes me wonder, though, why the news report is so worried about drawing parallels about Teri Schiavo. I guess that the liberal left (of which CNN is a major supporter) is worried that the radical religious right will use this little bit of news to insist that life is not only precious but resilient.

And they are right. I just want to know why this is so worrisome to them.

> TOPIC: Your Brain Can Improvise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,