Tylenol

Tylenol - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Jul, 2006 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

It can damage your liver...
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tylenol

HIGH DOSES OF TYLENOL MAY DAMAGE LIVER, STUDY FINDS

Healthy adults taking maximum doses of Tylenol for two weeks had abnormal liver test results in a small study, researchers found, raising concerns that even recommended amounts of the popular painkiller might lead to liver damage.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C3949%2C%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2006 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Tylenol

This is actually relevant in the department that the vice president of Tylenol has a commercial on television that speaks to this very issue. I thought it was very courageous of Tylenol and mindful of them. She speaks on the subject to say that when you have a really bad headache you might think that taking more medicine might make the headache go away faster, but that's not true. It might just make you more sick. Then she says, at the risk of them not selling Tylenol, they'd rather if you don't take it properly, not to take it at all. I thought it was a good commercial. As far as marketing goes, it's probably a good move because it makes people like me think they care.

> TOPIC: Tylenol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,