From Paper-clip To House, In 14 Trades

From Paper-clip House 14 Trades - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jul, 2006 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

From Paper-clip To House, In 14 Trades

FROM PAPER-CLIP TO HOUSE, IN 14 TRADES

A 26-year-old Montreal man appears to have succeeded in his quest to barter a single, red paper-clip all the way up to a house.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...clip-house.html

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2006 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Trades House Paper-clip From

I think this is so interesting! And I've been seeing it in the news everywhere, even the front page of a local paper. I would say that the guy's ingenuity and creativity won him that house, along with what sounds like a fun and easygoing personality. For example, I think if I tried that, my blogs wouldn't be near as interestingly written, so people wouldn't be as attracted to the story and I wouldn't have gotten that far. I mean, the reason he got the house is because his quest got famous, and people and even cities wanted to be a part of the fun and publicity. And I sure don't blame them - I certainly enjoyed reading about it, and wish him all the best in his writing career!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: From Paper-clip To House, In 14 Trades

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,