Liquid Ozone

Liquid Ozone - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Jul, 2006 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2006 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Liquid Ozone

Liquid Ozone

'DR OZONE' ARRESTED AFTER KIWI NEAR DEATH

A disgraced doctor who left a New Zealand woman fighting for her life after treating her cancer with "liquid ozone" injections has been arrested in Thailand.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3728744a11~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Liquid Ozone
A Friend

Ozone Liquid

My Ex had M.S. She never injected ozone but she would drink it every day. She swore by it. I did not know her before she drank ozone but she said she could barely walk. When I knew her she seemed healthy but sometimes she would loose her balance or get tired. She had this expensive machine that she would plug into the wall and add some bottled water. It took about 20 minutes then she would drink it down. I tried it once or twice, it had no taste but it smelled like it just rained. It also gave me a sore throat. She stated that's because I inhaled it, which you are not supposed to do. I know that the mind is a powerful thing and placebos often work, but it did seem to work for her.

> TOPIC: Liquid Ozone

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,