10 Men Rape 11 Year Old

10 Men Rape 11 Year Old - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Jul, 2006 - 1:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

10 Men Rape 11 Year Old

POLICE: MORE ARRESTS LIKELY IN ALLEGED GANG RAPE OF 11-YEAR-OLD

More arrests are likely in a rape case involving an 11-year-old girl who may have been attacked by as many as 10 men, according to police.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/11/girl.raped.ap/index.html

12th Jul, 2006 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Old Year Rape Men

My goodness, it makes me sick to my stomach reading these news. I hope all the beasts involved in this attack pay with life in prison.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Jul, 2006 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

10 Men Rape 11 Year Old History & Civil Business Politics

It never ceases to sicken me at the levels that some people will stoop to.
There is no excuse whatsoever for this atrocious crime against a young girl, all of these grown men are equally at fault, regardless of who started the rape.

I feel for this little girl, and hope that when these b******s are caught, that they suffer for a long time.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

13th Jul, 2006 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Old Year Rape Men

What kind of grown man would even *want* to participate in such a thing? Nevermind that she's only 11, what if she were 21 and willing? I don't understand how these men are so focused on getting physical pleasure that they are willing to share one female amongst them repeatedly? These are college football players - are you telling me there aren't any legal-age women available to them? (Not that I condone sex without marriage, but do you see my point?) Why do they have to subject a little girl to their base acts? Stupid, sick, and repulsive. How will that little girl ever get over this?

In my opinion.
Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: 10 Men Rape 11 Year Old

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,