5 Years Old And Only 20 Pounds

5 Years 20 Pounds - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jul, 2006 - 1:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

5 Years Old And Only 20 Pounds

BOYS FOUND STARVING; ADOPTIVE PARENTS CHARGED

A couple has been jailed on felony charges after police discovered their three adopted sons were severely malnourished, including a 5-year-old boy who weighed less than 20 pounds.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/15/starving.kids.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2006 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Pounds Only Old Years

There is absolutely no need for this to have happened, except for pure evilness.

If the boys had just been adopted by this couple, then it may have been that they could have arrived in this malnourished state. My Husband and I used to be Foster Carers before we adopted our youngest children, and know from past experience the abuse that we have had for walking around with children that we had just taken in that had been abused.People just presume that the children were ours, and that we had mistreated them, which was of course not the case.

In the situation on this news report though, this family had the boys living with them since 2003, so there can't be anyone at fault but for the adoptive parents. This really is a shocking case, and I hope that they get all they deserve when sentencing is passed on them.

Cases where young innocent children, have been abused, sickens me to the inside.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

16th Jul, 2006 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

5 Years Old And Only 20 Pounds History & Civil Business Politics

It makes me sick when I read news like that. This couple should be sent to prison for LIFE without the possibility of parole. I am glad to hear the kids were not dead, but how many more cases like that we have in the world today? *sigh*

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

17th Jul, 2006 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Pounds Only Old Years

It is depressing and sickening to hear about the abuse some children suffer at the hands of those who are responsible for their care. These parents should be punished with prison time and the loss of not only the three boys they adopted, but their biological daughter also.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: 5 Years Old And Only 20 Pounds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,