A Question For Guys

A Question Guys - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Oct, 2006 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Select one of the ladies based on looks and stats...
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys

A Question For Guys

Look at the pictures of the ladies and their stats based on the corresponding numbers. Imagine that all the women shown below are around the same age and also within a age ranged group that make it plausible for you to think about a future relationship.

Honest now: View their comeliness and your appeal towards them. Which one would you most likely choose to go on a date with and why?

1. Not working, likes poetry and reading. Tends to be quiet
2. A law clerk. Go getter and very independent. Has a hidden wild side.
3. Beautician. Likes a lot of partying. Tends to flirt.
4. Judge. Intellectual conversations. Likes simplicity.
5. Secretary. Likes animals and the outdoors. Tends to be sensitive.
6. Student. Likes a bit of everything. Very friendly, but non-committal.

(The stats above are fiction based and are not the real stats of each picture)

A Question For Guys
A Question For Guys (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

Guys Question A

I have a tie between 1 and 5. I would prefer number one, but no job might be a problem and I'm not always ok with being quiet. I like a sensitive woman that I can touch with my words, with my heart. And I love the outdoors, camping and hiking are some of my favorite things to do.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

A Question For Guys Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would probably choose #1 because she looks kinder and warmer than the other people - perhaps more genuine, even. Also, quiet people are okay with me; they're often preferable over the outspoken ones. I like poetry and reading, too (although granted, they aren't my favorite things to do), and perhaps she could learn enough by her books that she could be skilled enough for a good job (but not necessarily take it).

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2006 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

Guys Question A

I would have to go with number 1, mainly because of her interest in books. No matter what else, we could at least have some great conversations about our favorites.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2006 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

Guys Question A

I'm sorry but I can't decide each of them have a quality that I like, #1 likes to read, #2 has a hidden wild side. :winks: #3 tends to flirt :blushes: #4 likes intellectual discussions. #5 likes the out doors and animals. #6 is very friendly.

I can't decide, now if you would of put an asian with all of the qualities that I listed I would go for her. IN A HEARTBEAT.

2nd Oct, 2006 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys

#2 the Law Student, #4 the Judge and #5 the Nature Lover at first glance.

If # 2 is too much of a go-getter than I would not be interested. Someone who is constantly driven is not someone who I would be interested in. It took me a long time to learn to relax to life in general, and I prefer a more relaxed approach. The intelligence and wild sides are interesting to me.

#4 is very intriguing. I like intelligent conversations and simplifying things and life is very helpful in this day and age. She would have to be interested in intimacy as well for her to be a good partner to me.

#5 ties in with my love of nature, the wilderness and animals, but she would have to have an intelligent mind and a sensual side as well to be my perfect mate.

If none of them have those additional qualities, I would do without any of them. Looks are very nice, but not the most important qualities, in my mind.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2006 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Question Guys

#1 or #2

#1: I have always been a sucker for brunettes and she has the look and apparent disposition that I would be attracted too. Quite is ok as long as she is a good listener.

#2: She definitely is attractive. The "wild-side" and "go-getter" could be a problem if she can't control them. I like that she would be more independent and not necessarily dependent on me all the time. My job can be awefully time consuming.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2006 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

A Question Guys Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

#1 would be my first choice, quiteness, and intelligence being paramount.
For looks thoguh, none of them would really catch my eye if I saw them in public, mostly
because I prefer to date Asians.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: A Question For Guys

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,