A Question For Guys - Page 3 of 3

1, 4 and 5 are the preliminary "winners" - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Feb, 2010 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Select one of the ladies based on looks and stats...
21st Feb, 2010 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys - Page 3

1, 4 and 5 are the preliminary "winners" - because I'm such a trophy, of course. The others obviously all have descriptions which contain something I find pretty disagreeable, though I have to admit, I know it's unfair and I doubt it would *really* determine anything if I was getting to know someone, but I tend to have an aversion to blondes, I guess they strike me as the more haughty or popular or intimidating in either behavior, perhaps aggressive, or ego, etc. - I'm not really a believe in the stereotypes of blondes not being intelligent but I'm sure that still hangs up in my brain somewhere, not helping the situation.

I like #1's personality and though somewhat plain, she looks to be of a pleasant nature, I tend to find this appealing, maybe it's less intimidating, I'm not sure - I think she's "pretty" in a typical way. Not sure about the job situation... Everybody has their bad spots in life.

#4's personality is appealing, being intellectual and simple, but the traits that must go along with being a judge make me iffy, and her picture looks more stern than I like, and her makeup's pretty noticeable.

#5 Likes animals, the outdoors, is sensitive and a secretary. "Likes animals" is as broad as "likes music" or "likes to laugh"... But still, it does speak to an apparently caring and kind person, so that's a plus, if genuine. The outdoors is a plus, though I'm not much into the whole "being outside" thing, someone like this could be the impetus and convince me to get used to it. Sensitive is a two-edged sword - if that means "easily emotionally upset", egh - but overall I'd hope it is an extension of the compassion and respect for other animals and people, which is a beautiful feature. Secretary to me says she's not quite figured out any particular direction, but is intelligent, though not necessarily getting to use her full mind in her job, but is keeping mentally active, so that's a good feature and has potential for her to determine a significant goal that could lead to a new phase of life for both of us.

I won't lie and say that race (more specific culture) probably plays some role in these decisions, though not a major one - but I'm from a place where everybody is pretty much like a loaf of bread, and I'm not comfortable around women anyway to start with, so potentially somewhat different cultures or environments would just seem to complicate things more than I need starting out.

Bottom line though, just from looks, for a date, I'd pick #5 as she has generally all desirable traits, and the potential to have the others I like in the other women, given her known characteristics.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: A Question For Guys

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,