A Question For Guys - Page 2 of 3

Hmm, I'd definitely say number 5. - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Feb, 2010 - 7:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Select one of the ladies based on looks and stats...
17th Jan, 2007 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys - Page 2

I would say two and it has nothing to do with the job. I like some one I can relate to and be a little wild wen I want to be. To be honest none of them matter as long as the two of us are happy and enjoy each other's company

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Guys Question A

It was a toss up between 4 and 5. Lady number 4 I like the simple life but fear she might like sitting around too much talking. I rather be walking my dog and talk at same time.

So number five wins the day she likes animals a must for me and I have always been tended towards a lady with darker complex as apposed to pale white.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2007 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

A Question For Guys Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

#1 took my heart away. I like quieter women who are down to earth. Its the perky, chattermouth hyper woman I avoid.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

Page 2 Guys Question A

For me it's a tie between 1 and 5 out of the six women. I love to read books so we'd be able to talk about that but I'm quite as well when I have to speek to some one face to face so conversation might be a problem.

About 5 I love most animals and like to be outside doing something, anything most of the time. I like how she has a job as well.

But outta all the ladies number 2's looks caught my eye. I fall for white blondes/brunettes. Something about them...

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

Guys Question A

I really can't decide with the given information. They all have their flaws and goods. But I don't know whether they have enough love or care or patience. All I can say is I like all of them.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

A Question For Guys

Looking at the attributes that were given to them and their pictures I would have to pass on all six. While there is a nice attribute here and there I can not go by so little information or just from a picture. I would want to meet the gal and have the chance to talk to them for a few minutes or hours. It is the conversation and their intellect that will attract me to a gal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2009 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Question Guys - Page 2

If you ask about the looks then I will prefer #2 the law clerk as my choice. She looks gorgeous through her looks and her wild side would be an interesting thing to tackle. She looks hot.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2010 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

A Question For Guys
A Friend

A Question Guys Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Hmm, I'd definitely say number 5. Reason? She likes Animals. That's reason enough for me. Unless there's some hidden side to her, like she murdered her grandmother for inheritance or something, then that would be a different story.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: A Question For Guys

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,