How Much Would You Pay?

How Pay - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Sep, 2007 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

How Much Would You Pay?

How Much Would You Pay?

You are a professional photographer contracted to get some great photos of a cowgirl for a major magazine. Consider that you found the below cowgirl at a rodeo, would you choose her for the role or keep looking? How much would you be willing to pay for a one hour photo shoot with this cowgirl if $60 is the lowest paid and $1000 is the highest paid?

How Much Would You Pay?
How Much Would You Pay? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

How Much Would You Pay?
A Friend

Pay Would How

Wow, this would be a lucky find! I've been to many rodeos and there are pretty girls there, but rarely like this chicky. So yes, for a major mag $1000 would be good and maybe more if she was actually competing in the rodeo (or even just owned her own horse) and was willing to give a small interview.

20th Jul, 2006 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

How Much Would You Pay? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Indygo, that certainly is high praise, what about her appeals to you so much? She seems to have the correct style for the shots, but I am not sure about the $1000, maybe $400 or $500? Actually, I would start lower to see if she knows her stuff, or in other words has modelled before as you can have a pretty face but no poise or posture for a photographer.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

How Much Would You Pay?
A Friend

Pay Would How

I really don't have a clue what models make. I have heard what some runway models get and I was going off of that.

I think for a professional model she is average. But for a average girl she is exceptional. Does that make any sense? It's like if you see someone very attractive in real life in an everyday setting, like at work or the grocery store, and you think "Wow, that person is amazing!" But if you saw the same person in a fashion magazine or beauty contest, they would seem a little more "diminished."

Hypothetically if this girl was "discovered" at a rodeo and she was a real cowgirl, she would be worth a bit. After all, wasn't Cindy Crawford discovered working in a corn field? And she's no better looking than this gal, IMO.

1st Oct, 2006 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Pay Would How

I would pay her according to her modeling background, if experienced. If inexperienced but interested in modeling, I would try to help her by taking several other shots for her portfolio at another time and place and letting her choose 5. If she isn't interested in modeling, than I would pay near the lower end but not bottom. I haven't kept up with modeling fees in a long, long time.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2006 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

How Much Would You Pay?
A Friend

How Much Would You Pay?

Honestly, wasn't the job to get shots of a cowgirl, not a model?

If the job was to dress a model as a cowgirl and take some posed shots, that would be altogether different to finding someone this goodlooking who actually knows the job at hand, to get authentic shots. Therefore, if the girl has the look and the skill for the job at hand, why shouldn't she get the higher pay?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2007 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

How Would Pay

I wouldnt pay anything because I would just get someone to photograph me instead! tongue.gif

8th Sep, 2007 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

How Would Pay Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Jen that seems very self-assured, I take it that you feel that you 'look' better or just as good as the woman in the first Post?

Rather off topic, but...
We have a Hot or Not section if you want to go brave, and you do not need any FP, just upload.

> TOPIC: How Much Would You Pay?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,