U.s. Minority/woman President

U S Minority/woman President - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Jul, 2006 - 9:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2006 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Will we ever get a minority or woman president in the U.S.? How long do you think it will be, and who do you think it will be first, a woman or minority? Or both? (Oprah for Pres.!)

When I heard Senator Obama Barack's speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, I thought I could see him as president sometime in the future.

I just can't see Hillary Clinton making it though.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

President Minoritywoman Us

I have no problem voting for a woman or minority for president. I think that the right candidate for the job exists regardless of race or sex. However, in this country, power is still entwined with the white male. Not to say its right, its just the way it is. The country has to be willing to accept everyone as equal before this could happen, but I doubt it will be in my lifetime. However, if Obama ran, he would have my vote.

> TOPIC: U.s. Minority/woman President

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,