Opposites

Opposites - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Sep, 2006 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Opposites

Opposites

Consider the following point, make a deduction and give your reply:

If everything must have an opposite then would it be worth removing the very bad at the cost of also removing the very good and vice versa?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Opposites
A Friend

Opposites

That would make no sense at all. You would essentially take away everything that people live for in this life. In my case, it would be my wife and kids that is very good, so I would lose all the horrible things but lose what makes my life purposeful. So no, I would not be willing to make the trade off to get rid of the very bad.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Opposites
A Friend

Opposites Health & Special Psychology

I personally believe that it is through both the bad and the good in life that we have room for genuine human growth and development, without good, or indeed it's opposite bad, we would not have that room for growth.

25th Jul, 2006 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Opposites

I'm with Mike on this one. Without the bad, humans have nothing to learn and grow from. Without the good humans have nothing to look forward to and nothing to live for. We would become merely animals. We would be born. We'd eat, sleep, defecate and then die. No hopes or dreams and no fears. That does not sound fun at all.

25th Jul, 2006 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Opposites

The only person that has understand the meat of this Thread thus far is Konquererz. This Thread is NOT asking if there should not be bad or even good, in simple words: this Thread is asking if ridding one extreme is best in order to get the opposite extreme out of the way.

For me, Konquererz hit the nail, and now when someone asks you "Why there is so much 'bad' in the world", you can find the answer in the two extremes!

26th Jul, 2006 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Opposites

OK JB. Let me shorten my answer for you. No, it is not worth trading out one extreme to eliminate the other. Sorry for the previous elaborate, and according to you, wrong answer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2006 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Opposites

There is no point to removing the opposite of what you want. If there was no bad there would be no good. Everything has a balance to it whether you like it or not. I believe that there is an equal bad person to an equal good person. Good and evil are not the only equals, kind and selfish, thoughtful and thoughtless, tall and short and so on. Just like forces, for every action there is a reaction.

1st Sep, 2006 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Opposites Psychology Special & Health

There needs to be a balance in all things, therefore the bad things are needed to accomplish such balance in the universe. I do not think is worth taking the bad and the good, it would mean that there is no more life at all.

> TOPIC: Opposites

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,