Bebo.com A Contact Hub For Drugs?

Bebo Com Contact Hub Drugs - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Aug, 2006 - 7:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Online Seller: children as young as 12 have contacted him seeking illegal substances
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2006 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

TEEN OFFERED DRUGS ON BEBO

A Christchurch teenager who has offered drugs over the social networking site Bebo. com says children as young as 12 have contacted him seeking illegal substances.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3732287a11~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2006 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drugs Hub Contact Bebocom

While I understand people being upset about this site, the police can use this to their advantage. This is a public site where information security is not guaranteed, they can use this to find and stop drug users. While I think drugs should be legal (different thread) and that freedom of speech should reign supreme, I don't like the idea of twelve year olds getting drugs. So since I don't believe you should shut the site down, why not use it to stop young kids from doing drugs, head them off early!

> TOPIC: Bebo.com A Contact Hub For Drugs?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,