Breast Feeding Offensive? - Page 2 of 3

Once again, the problem is between a natural, - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2010 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
29th Jun, 2010 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding Offensive? - Page 2

If it shocks you, probably you are staring too much whether she takes out her nipple or the whole "basketball" Clara.

The article is written by someone who seem to be either quite ignorant or just try to cause controversy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding Offensive?
A Friend

Offensive Feeding Breast

With the way this country views things of late I would not be surprised to see a breast feeding cafe pop up somewhere catering to women who wish to breast feed their babies without such a public outcry. It is not any worse then all these topless bars and other topless places popping up all over the place. One would think there is some type of obsession with breasts running around this country.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Breast Feeding Offensive? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hunh, a country with an epidemic of overeating and a paranoia about the breast. Freud lives again!

30th Jun, 2010 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Offensive Feeding Breast

international QUOTE (KNtoran)
I would not be surprised to see a breast feeding cafe pop up

There is something similar or close to that idea already where I bet it is a good excuse to not have to breast feed: Source 1

I wonder what happens in other countries in Europe / Asia?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Offensive Feeding Breast

While I have travel the world a lot in my past I know I have never seen a place where mothers could go to nurse their babies until a few years ago. I see places in the malls that have a private section for nursing mothers. I do not know how frequently these places are used but I guess there is a need for them if you start to see them popping up. I just wish some people would let go of their issues with the female breasts.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Most malls in Australia have what they call "parent rooms" and as a father with two young children, I"ve spent a bit of time using the butt changing facilities in them and yes, they do get used to feed babies. I think it's a fairly new thing though because we also have two older boys (in their 20's) and these places didn't exist then.
You do see woman breast feeding in public here a bit and although it doesn't bother me, I know it makes some people nervous though for the life of me I can't figure out why. Most beaches here a top optional & nobody cares but some woman does what mums do naturally & we're all appalled.
People are strange.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding Offensive - Page 2

They must have either been denied breast milk when they were babies and became traumatized by seeing another baby being fed this way or they are just plain staring too much!

25th Jul, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding Offensive Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Once again, the problem is between a natural, normal bodily *function* and the idea of sexuality applied to body *parts*. And, of course, the worldly ideal of a woman as an object intended only to sexually please men. Breasts are beautiful, so long as they are being shown in a s-xual way. Apply that beautiful breast to a baby's mouth and suddenly it's "creepy" -- simply because the culture sees the breast as something s-xual, rather than a form of nurturing and feeding children.

Ridiculous.

Rather off topic, but...
And they wonder why we don't want our kids being taught sex ed in public school.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Breast Feeding Offensive?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,