Do Not Worry About How You Look

Do Worry Look - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Jun, 2012 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

It can kill you
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2005 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do Not Worry About How You Look

STUDY LINKS TEENS' BODY IMAGE TO SUICIDE

Suicidal impulses and attempts are much more common in teenagers who think
they are too fat or too thin, regardless of how much they actually weigh, a
study found.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/conditions/...s.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2005 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Look How Worry Do

This is a big issue for girls who are also attend high school but I know it is also a big issue for boys. The pressure these children get on a daily basis is tremendous. As adults we may think it is stupid that someone will actually try to kill herself because of the way they look but it is a reality that the TV and the media in general are pushing over and over. I think is very important for the parents to pay close attention to their kids and the signs that may lead them to a tragic event.

11th Jun, 2012 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Do Not Worry About How You Look Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am always conscious [about] the way I look, (a common problem I [have]). I hope I don't end up like those people who [commit] suicide in the future. But people get conscious about them selves constantly especially the person they like, but is all in the mind, but sometimes some people couldn't handle it. undecided.gif

13th Jun, 2012 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Look How Worry Do

Don't worry so much about how you look because what's more important is that you have a good inner you and not what people see outside. No point being super handsome or super gorgeous but your attitude is terrible. So long as you keep yourself clean and neat that's all that's necessary.

17th Jun, 2012 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Look How Worry Do

Media have a lot to answer to. Magazines show skinny girls and buff boys. No wonder there is such a body image problem out there. I think its worse now then when I was younger because you're constantly surrounded by media...on your phones, on the television and on the internet. It really needs to be addressed globally. We're losing beautiful and talented kids because they think they're too fat, skinny, ugly, pimply, etc. As a world, we need to save our kids!

> TOPIC: Do Not Worry About How You Look

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,