Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 9th May, 2008 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2006 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary

Is it true that by chanting 'Bloody Mary!' in front of a mirror summons a very vengeful spirit?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2006 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Bloody Mary
A Friend

Mary Bloody

. ., fun to do but no, it doesn't work. Its urban legend, probably spawned by some real girl who was killed wrongly but was said to haunt some place. That legend morphed into something else, and over time, we got this legend. But I did this many many times as a kid in effort to prove no bloody mary would come, to my friends. I'm alive and have never seen a ghost or spirit of bloody mary or anyone else.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Bloody Mary
A Friend

Bloody Mary Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I am going to agree with konquerez this time, I don't believe that it is real although if you were to dear me to do it I would be really scared to go through with the dare, but then again I am afraid of the dark all together. I have had people tell me that it is true and that they did it and told me what had happened and I have had people tell me that they did it and nothing happeneded, so being that you would call me a sceptic or whatever I don't believe it. Well anything else comes up I will be back to look and see if I can answer anything else. wink.gif

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Bloody Mary
A Friend

Mary Bloody

I have done it before and I "saw" some strange things, but I think my eyes and my mind were playing tricks on me. I still get an eerie feeling though when someone suggests doing it.

19th Sep, 2006 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Mary Bloody

Silverjade, what would prompt you to do something like this and what did you 'see'? As for me, it simply sounds like an old fable made popular into a British swear line.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Bloody Mary
A Friend

Bloody Mary

What prompted me to do it was that I was with several friends and we were trying to scare the fire out of each other. Well, I was told that if I did it, "Bloody Mary" would show her face in the mirror. I did it...after being dared and teased for a couple hours...and I thought I saw a lady's face appear in the mirror. I believe my friends just had my mind convinced and so my mind "created" the image that was not there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2007 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Bloody Mary
A Friend

Bloody Mary

I have done it. Also on a dare. Nothing happened. *I was sooo disappointed.*

9th May, 2008 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Bloody Mary Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

This is one of those stories kept alive to scare little children. I cannot believe any adult would believe this.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bloody Mary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,